PDA

View Full Version : Funny ACR moments

Pillsy74
12-30-2011, 05:48 PM
What's the funniest thing you've seen, or has happened to you?

I think we've all seen the lag/air kills (one of Shenmue's videos has it) where your character does a kill animation with no one killing it. This was common in the beta.

Something keeps happening to me, especially in Deathmatch. There will be two of the same personas standing next to each other, one of which is my target. I can't get a good LOS, so I guess and approach.

The target throws firecrackers, I lose my lock. I mash square, and kill the closest persona... who was NOT the one I locked, but WAS my target. This has happened numerous times.

I also find it hilarious when people activate Bodyguard too soon, and the bodyguard circles their static blend group.

MandalorE1928
12-30-2011, 07:06 PM
had the funniest moment even in comparison to ACB today.
It was like they finally implemented a "nod at the bird perk"

Wanted on Rome, I walked around, pursuer ran in and started a chase, I knifed him and was going to walk in for the stun, he drops smoke, I was already facing death.
Then already half in the kill animation he gets shot in the face.
20 secs later I kill my target while I see another guy starting a chase from afar, I've got no ability left...
Boom he gets shot and I get a 2nd close call escape and a WTF expression on my face.

bout 1 min later I had another kill and no abilities left again, blend in a moving group, suddenly the chase bar pops up again and a deacon in my group raises his hand and shoots the pursuer giving me the 3rd close call escape.

The only 3 gun shots I heard in the match were kills on the only 3 ppl. starting a chase on me and getting close enough to kill me.

So whenever you play wanted in Rome be sure to have some deacon watching you :P

wanabgeek
12-30-2011, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by pillsy2010:
What's the funniest thing you've seen, or has happened to you?

I think we've all seen the lag/air kills (one of Shenmue's videos has it) where your character does a kill animation with no one killing it. This was common in the beta.

Something keeps happening to me, especially in Deathmatch. There will be two of the same personas standing next to each other, one of which is my target. I can't get a good LOS, so I guess and approach.

The target throws firecrackers, I lose my lock. I mash square, and kill the closest persona... who was NOT the one I locked, but WAS my target. This has happened numerous times.

I also find it hilarious when people activate Bodyguard too soon, and the bodyguard circles their static blend group.

I worked out earlier today a good way to determine which persona is which, as long as there is only 2 of the same and that is to use decoy.

ImpromptuTissu
12-31-2011, 02:14 AM
How about yesterday when I poisoned my target who stunned me before the poison killed them, but also managed to acquire me as a target and kill ME right before they died. From my poison. Sigh.

wanabgeek
12-31-2011, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by ImpromptuTissu:
How about yesterday when I poisoned my target who stunned me before the poison killed them, but also managed to acquire me as a target and kill ME right before they died. From my poison. Sigh.

Oh that sux big time