PDA

View Full Version : elevator trim,Aileron trim,prop pitch,mixture,supercharge, if i......

Daytraders
03-13-2006, 08:01 AM
elevator trim,Aileron trim,prop pitch,mixture,supercharge, i want to start useing some of these options in game but my main worry is if i mess/change them while flying i might mess the settings up for the plane, so my question is what is the default settings for the above and if all else fails when i press refly will that put all settings back to before i changed them for the plane im flying ? , thx guys

Daytraders
03-13-2006, 08:01 AM
elevator trim,Aileron trim,prop pitch,mixture,supercharge, i want to start useing some of these options in game but my main worry is if i mess/change them while flying i might mess the settings up for the plane, so my question is what is the default settings for the above and if all else fails when i press refly will that put all settings back to before i changed them for the plane im flying ? , thx guys

x6BL_Brando
03-13-2006, 08:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">if all else fails when i press refly will that put all settings back to before i changed them for the plane im flying ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure...hitting refly will default all the settings for the next flight. While in the air you can always switch to defaults using the centring key(s) which you'll find on the Controls page. You have to centre the trim for each axis individually though, there's no defaulting key for all at once.

Daytraders
03-13-2006, 12:07 PM
thx for the reply m8 and i take it you mean like elevator/aileron trim neutral, in the options, is 100% default for prop pitch and mixture also ?. thx

x6BL_Brando
03-13-2006, 01:13 PM
Sure again....all defaults are restored when you hit Refly. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif The only thing that won't default is skin & weapon selection... if you set up a particular model of plane with a specific skin and specific ordnance for a mission then the next time you select that particular model you will have the skin & loadout that you used before.

Nearly forgot something! Fuel load remains at whatever you set in the previous mission. This extends to bomb & rocket delay timing too. The exception is in a mission that has the loadouts locked (a feature of the Full Mission Builder).

Cheers,

B.

Daytraders
03-13-2006, 02:40 PM
thankyou again for confirming m8