PDA

View Full Version : ACR Outfits?

LordWolv
11-19-2011, 11:45 PM
Please can I have a list of all of them, and how to get them. Thanks! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

LordWolv
11-19-2011, 11:45 PM
Please can I have a list of all of them, and how to get them. Thanks! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

CRUDFACE
11-20-2011, 02:41 AM
Old Altair Robes-Beat game
Desmond-finish all five of his sequences
Brutus: Preorder, might be DLC later
Turkish: Preorder, might be DLC later
Altair Skin: Preorder, might be DLC later

Those are the ones I know about. There is a third one you can unlock through gameplay though

EscoBlades
11-20-2011, 02:56 AM
The Altair skin is actually activated via the Old Eagle cheat. You have all the rest spot on http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

CRUDFACE
11-20-2011, 03:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EscoBlades:
The Altair skin is actually activated via the Old Eagle cheat. You have all the rest spot on http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHAT!? thanks by the way http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif but how do you get the Old Eagle cheat?

SlowSparks
11-20-2011, 03:19 AM
not spot on!!! Brutus armor is not a pre-order. just about where you buy the game.

SlowSparks
11-20-2011, 03:25 AM
The Old Eagle Outfit

Complete sequence 8 with 100% synch.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EscoBlades:
The Altair skin is actually activated via the Old Eagle cheat. You have all the rest spot on http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHAT!? thanks by the way http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif but how do you get the Old Eagle cheat? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

loneways
11-20-2011, 03:25 AM
I have one more question for you guys.

how do I get access to my altair skin (btw I got the collector edition and I live in the Netherlands should that matter).

And what is the old eagle cheat, never heard of that one before.

CRUDFACE
11-20-2011, 03:31 AM
@SlowSparks: oh calm down. you get it through the animus edition, lol. There I changed it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SlowSparks:
The Old Eagle Outfit

Complete sequence 8 with 100% synch.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:

WHAT!? thanks by the way http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif but how do you get the Old Eagle cheat? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't have the old Eagle Cheat, but I can put on the robes after I beat the game. I think I had 100% synch on missions. So...yeah...

Shaunzy95
11-20-2011, 04:13 AM
Cheats are activated via the Options menu on the Main Menu. The Old Eagle skin can be accessed via the Outfits menu in game.

CRUDFACE
11-20-2011, 04:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shaunzy95:
Cheats are activated via the Options menu on the Main Menu. The Old Eagle skin can be accessed via the Outfits menu in game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I usually just go to outfits and equip it, but I've never seen the words Old Eagle before. They're not in my cheats either. It's probably just me since everyone else is saying what you're telling me

Saqaliba
11-20-2011, 04:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Posted Sun November 20 2011 03:13 Hide Post
Cheats are activated via the Options menu on the Main Menu. The Old Eagle </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

These skins are the worse yet. Why on earth would I want to free-rome 17th century Constantinople dressed up as a 12th century Hassasyun or a 21st century bartender?

When will we ever get aesthetic skins or functional costumes such as civilian skins or Ottoman guard costumes that reduce notoriety? Would that not be the most appropriate dress-code instead of this pseudo-nostalgic B.S.... If I want to look like Ezio in Brutus Armor I'll play Brotherhood. If I want to look like Alta'ir I'll play AC I. Every other game has appropriate skins. WTF is wrong with Ubisoft. Take a leaf out of Rockstar's book FFS.

Krayus Korianis
11-20-2011, 05:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shaunzy95:
Cheats are activated via the Options menu on the Main Menu. The Old Eagle skin can be accessed via the Outfits menu in game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I usually just go to outfits and equip it, but I've never seen the words Old Eagle before. They're not in my cheats either. It's probably just me since everyone else is saying what you're telling me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They're calling Atla´r the Old Eagle. Since that's basically what he is, so is Ezio.

Like Brotherhood, you unlock a skin at Sequence 8 with 100% complete. This time instead of Desmond, we get Alta´r Ibn-La'Ahad old and with his Grand Master robes.

Sarari
11-20-2011, 08:37 PM
So, the original Altair outfit from AC1 is unlockable with a cheat?!?! SWEEETTTT!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Assassin_M
11-21-2011, 03:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:
So, the original Altair outfit from AC1 is unlockable with a cheat?!?! SWEEETTTT!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
NO

LightRey
11-21-2011, 03:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:
So, the original Altair outfit from AC1 is unlockable with a cheat?!?! SWEEETTTT!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
NO </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, it's Ezio in alta´r's Grand Master robes.

MrAnarchist
11-21-2011, 03:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
NO </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Skuldpt
11-21-2011, 05:11 AM
There is the Ishak Pasha armor too, you need to get all 10 diary pages! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

EscoBlades
11-21-2011, 05:24 AM
Why are people so confused? LOL! Outfits and Armour sets:

Desmond Outfit - Complete Desmond's Journey #5
Armour of Brutus - Preorder Bonus or available in specific editions of Revelations

Old Eagle (AC1 Altair skin)* - Activate the Old Eagle Cheat (which requires you to complete Sequence 8 with 100% synch)

Turkish Assassin Armour - Preorder Bonus or available in specific editions of Revelations

Master Assassin's Armour - Train 7 Assassin recruits to Level 11
Ishak Pasha Armour - Complete the Hagia Sophia Secret Location

Old Altair Robes** - Complete the game

* Not to be confused with the Old Altair robes

** This skin is Altair as an old man, in his Mentor robes. Not to be confused with the Old Eagle skin

Cheats can be activated from the Options menu. Game progress is NOT saved while cheats are active. Have fun!

LightRey
11-21-2011, 05:34 AM
Why are people so confused? LOL! Outfits and Armour sets:

Desmond Outfit - Complete Desmond's Journey #5
Armour of Brutus - Preorder Bonus or available in specific editions of Revelations

Old Eagle (AC1 Altair skin)* - Activate the Old Eagle Cheat (which requires you to complete Sequence 8 with 100% synch)

Turkish Assassin Armour - Preorder Bonus or available in specific editions of Revelations

Master Assassin's Armour - Train 7 Assassin recruits to Level 11
Ishak Pasha Armour - Complete the Hagia Sophia Secret Location

Old Altair Robes** - Complete the game

* Not to be confused with the Old Altair robes

** This skin is Altair as an old man, in his Mentor robes. Not to be confused with the Old Eagle skin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
waitwaitwaitwaitwait. I don't have any "Old Eagle" Cheat and I 100%-ed every mission.

EscoBlades
11-21-2011, 05:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

waitwaitwaitwaitwait. I don't have any "Old Eagle" Cheat and I 100%-ed every mission. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Replay a memory, anyone will do. Pause, go to Options and Cheats should be there. If you 100% Synched Sequence 8, you'll have the Old Eagle cheat available. I'll take a screenshot when i get back from work later.

LightRey
11-21-2011, 06:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

waitwaitwaitwaitwait. I don't have any "Old Eagle" Cheat and I 100%-ed every mission. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Replay a memory, anyone will do. Pause, go to Options and Cheats should be there. If you 100% Synched Sequence 8, you'll have the Old Eagle cheat available. I'll take a screenshot when i get back from work later. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I know, I did and it's not there.

Sarari
11-21-2011, 06:25 AM
So, let me get this straight, because it's to good to be true.

Altair skin from AC1, is accessible by completing sequence 100%, and then going to cheats. So you don't need a dlc, and you didn't need a pre-order?

EscoBlades
11-21-2011, 06:31 AM
So, let me get this straight, because it's to good to be true.

Altair skin from AC1, is accessible by completing sequence 100%, and then going to cheats. So you don't need a dlc, and you didn't need a pre-order? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr193/gbiese/Cheats.jpg

Mitchings
11-21-2011, 06:38 AM
I've just gotten to Cappadocia and Ezio is wearing that awesome, old grey cloak.

Do you get to keep this or is it only for when you're in Cappadocia?

LightRey
11-21-2011, 06:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheMiitch:
I've just gotten to Cappadocia and Ezio is wearing that awesome, old grey cloak.

Do you get to keep this or is it only for when you're in Cappadocia? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Only in Cappadocia, but you'll be wearing it every time you're there.

wEsterLeigh2
11-21-2011, 01:48 PM
i been playing these games from the start and no armor really got to me. i want ubisoft to make the outfit ezio wears in cappadocia an outfit he looks like a jedi also not altair robes when hes grandmaster but when he kills abbas i wonder why they wont do that somebody said something and your right they keep putting the same armor in the games get the cappadocia outfit its the best looking one

LaCava1
11-21-2011, 01:57 PM
I hate to break it to... Let's see... Pretty much everyone here...

But you get "Old Altair" from completing sequence 8 100%. I have not yet checked for a cheat, but Altair in his grand master robe and cape is unlocked via 100% sequence 8... At least, it was for me...

*EDIT* Perhaps the outfit Old Eagle IS Old Altair, but an older name for it.

Mitchings
11-21-2011, 01:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheMiitch:

Do you get to keep this or is it only for when you're in Cappadocia? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Only in Cappadocia, but you'll be wearing it every time you're there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How do I go there after finishing the sequence?

LightRey
11-21-2011, 02:00 PM

Only in Cappadocia, but you'll be wearing it every time you're there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How do I go there after finishing the sequence? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
There's a boat on the east side of the Galata District.

deskpe
11-21-2011, 02:04 PM
the old eagle isnt a cheat, its jsut the white robes, with Ezios face btw

LightRey
11-21-2011, 02:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deskpe:
the old eagle isnt a cheat, its jsut the white robes, with Ezios face btw </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
See, that's what I thought. It's just the Old Alta´r robes. They're one and the same.

wEsterLeigh2
11-21-2011, 02:20 PM
i beat the hundred percent sequence 8 and you get ezio in altairs grandmaster robes im not talking about altairs armor from ac1 or brotherhood. what im talking about is the dirty brown cloak altair wears when he returns to masyaf in his 80s i want that outfit

E-Zekiel
11-22-2011, 04:58 AM
100% sequence 8 and game completed...Sorry, but there are no cheats or extra unlocks. I got the Desmond Skin and the Old Alta´r skin, which has Ezio's face, Alta´r's voice, and Alta´r's master robes from the last two missions of his.

LightRey
11-22-2011, 05:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
100% sequence 8 and game completed...Sorry, but there are no cheats or extra unlocks. I got the Desmond Skin and the Old Alta´r skin, which has Ezio's face, Alta´r's voice, and Alta´r's master robes from the last two missions of his. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
There are cheats, but the "Old Eagle" outfit is just the Old Alta´r outfit, not a cheat. The cheats can be viewed in the Options menu during mission replay.

E-Zekiel
11-22-2011, 03:43 PM
Yar, I just meant no cheats for an original Alta´r skin. I still have one "locked" outfit, but I dunno what's behind it. I would rather they just tell me what's locked, lol.

Saqaliba
11-22-2011, 03:49 PM
We need skins as operational costumes such as Civilian clothes. Ezio without hood. Janissarie costume. Byzantine costume. Ezio with Cappadocia cape. Ottoman costumes. Minstrel Costume. All with a specific effects based on context or area.