PDA

View Full Version : AC Recollection - Bugs

Kimberly1979
12-18-2011, 11:33 PM
Hi,

Please, forward this to the QA.
I hope it will help.

iPad2 - iOS 5.0.1 - game client 1.4.5

** Losing an online game while being maxed in exp for the day makes the client freeze.
No matter how long you wait, you have to kill the app. Reproducability: 5/5

** Change of plans can fizzle for no reason (valid target, empty slot in hq).

** If both players pick cards in the Archive at the same time, weird things happen.
Steps (as close as I remember them)
- simulate a normal but long game
- player A uses Bevenudo
- at the approx same time, player B uses Ancestral Recovery
- player B picks cards X and Y in the archive
- player A picks card Z
- player A will get X and Y in his hand instead of Z, player B will get nothing.

** Engineer's Workshop makes the client crash. Reproducability: 2/5

** Discreet Calling fizzles if you draw a card while picking your Agent.
Globally, it happens with more sequence-searching cards but I'm not sure of the other potential triggers for the fizzling.

** Game Center Achievements "big picture" and "illicit history" don't trigger. The last crime card I got was Rosa In Fiore.

** Assassins Guild doesn't always kill the opposing Agent with the highest cost. Reproducability: 2/5

** Answered Prayers can be use to neutralize a launching memory (if resolved before). Not sure it's a bug, but it may not be WAI either.

** Casting Ezio Auditore, Assassin, can make the client crash. Reproducability: 1/10

I'll update this thread if I find/remember more.

Le.Rancord
12-19-2011, 12:01 AM
Whe u are draging a card far to the right, and its lagging, when u had the card dragged over another target, it gets released there.

Answered Prayers is, when you launch a card after it triggers and he picks exactly that card.

Kimberly1979
12-20-2011, 12:57 AM
** Lucrezia Borgia being neutralised while launched with Court Order makes the game client crash. Reproducability: 1/5

Tfinal3
12-20-2011, 10:45 AM
Hey I'm the dev-test on AC recollection, keep those bugs coming. It helps me pin-point them

Thanks,

Gabriel

ategaw
12-20-2011, 04:41 PM
Bugs I found:

- Untimely End can't target certain cards, e.g. green agent (Doctor?) who returns target agent back to owner's hand.

- Magnetic Personality seems to allow target agent to bypass blocker health and score full power. Target agent observed was Ezio Auditore da Firenze (golden).

drazel7
12-21-2011, 03:47 AM
Bugs I found :

- Monterrigioni does not always work. It seems that once is has been neutralized once, even if you play another one, actions are not surprises.

- quick study or other cards allowing to search the sequence : sometimes the card you select does not appear in your hand. (quite rare, but happens)

- ancestral discovery : same problem

- divine call (not sure of the name in english) : allows to search agent in the archive but it happens that it allows you to get an agent in opponent hand.

tskove
12-25-2011, 12:40 PM
Animus credits are usually not awarded at 3/5/8 wins. It appears that only wins resulting in 100 exp count. Most of my wins (6 of 7 so far today) result in 20 exp. Thought that was the defeat exp amount but defeat sometimes gives 5 exp instead of 20. If exp is suppose to decrease as more games are played it is not WAI since my 2nd game of the day is often the lower amounts.

Loving the game so far, but not being able to get more packs is making my exist deck options boring.

tskove
12-25-2011, 12:51 PM
Plazzo Senatoro (Blue site, 4 gold, influence) provides many additional effects in addition to the stated "crime actions cannot neutralize or damage your agents or sites".

Appears to prevent any action since my Animus Reboot(gold action) always affects my opponent's agents and sites but leaves my own (does still reset my scores to 3). Also believe I have seen it stop my oppenents Mob Justice (gold) and some of their launching agent affects that should have neutralize my agent or site.

Also appears to prevent influencing changing affects to sites. Definitely the +2 from Pontifical Highmass (Red) and pretty sure the +2 from Seeking Sancturay (Red).

drazel7
12-28-2011, 02:37 AM
holy calling seems to allow to get an agent from the opponent hand when he just TUTORED for it.

quick study seems to miss some cards, I had trouble reproducing the bug but here what happened to me once :
playing quick study, searching for "in-depth analysis" could not find it, took something else, looked in my hand, in the archive and in the erased cards, they were nowhere :/

Tutors are a really pain to play with, you do not need to see every copy of each card.

drazel7
12-31-2011, 02:47 AM
The monterrigioni bug has to be fixed quickly, playing against it while playing a court order based deck is just having most of your cards be dead draw!

The bug is : when monterrigioni is neutralized while being launched and some other cases i could not determine precisely. NO ACTION is a surprise any more

Redpipe67
01-01-2012, 10:19 AM
Pick your poison often returns the card that was touched when swiping through the selection and not the final card that was selected with "Confirm". A lot of times no card comes to my hand after making a selection also.

drazel7
01-01-2012, 11:57 AM
Silvio barbarigo is always safe, in game works ok but while being launched, it may or may not be affected by untimely end (50%)