PDA

View Full Version : Please no more multiplayer achievements.

kingmobbom
11-06-2011, 10:19 PM
I realize I'm too late for this post to do any good but I really wish Ubisoft would stop wasting achievements on the multiplayer. I believe the primary reason for the existence of AC multiplayer is to put the bullet point on the back of the box. I love Assassin's Creed. It's one of my all time favorite franchises. I play till I get 100% sync and sometimes I play just to have fun running around the world. I like to play till 100% completion but the multiplayer achievements really ruin it for me. I'm sure some people like the multiplayer ok but I sure don't. How about just throwing some 0 point achievements out there for the handful of people who actually care about it. At any rate I'm still really looking forward to Revelations and I think Ubisoft is awesome for producing such quality consistently. I wish them the best.

kingmobbom
11-06-2011, 10:19 PM
I realize I'm too late for this post to do any good but I really wish Ubisoft would stop wasting achievements on the multiplayer. I believe the primary reason for the existence of AC multiplayer is to put the bullet point on the back of the box. I love Assassin's Creed. It's one of my all time favorite franchises. I play till I get 100% sync and sometimes I play just to have fun running around the world. I like to play till 100% completion but the multiplayer achievements really ruin it for me. I'm sure some people like the multiplayer ok but I sure don't. How about just throwing some 0 point achievements out there for the handful of people who actually care about it. At any rate I'm still really looking forward to Revelations and I think Ubisoft is awesome for producing such quality consistently. I wish them the best.

sp33dd34m0n
11-06-2011, 10:28 PM
On ACR ull get all ur achievements if only play till ur rank 20. Not a big deal, right?

Serrachio
11-06-2011, 10:30 PM
The multiplayer is a part of the game and Ubisoft are investing more into it alongside their single player story.

Multiplayer achievements/trophies are here to stay.

No-one is forcing you to earn the achievements/trophies, but if you want your 1000 Gamerscore, you may have to work a little more out of your comfort zone to gain it.

SleezeRocker
11-06-2011, 11:23 PM
well trophies/achievements will be on ACR.

but fortunately for you, the ACRO trophies are actually easier this time around as to BrO.

So if going for the platinum (idk what is the equivalent on xbox) then im fairly sure you'll be able to pull it off http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif