PDA

View Full Version : NEW MOVIE "HEAVEN OF FIRE" december 2008 triller



ysydor201988
11-24-2008, 01:52 PM
http://i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp178/ysydor20/ASTAIII2.jpg



i will pot even the triller...i need colaboratoors

ysydor201988
11-24-2008, 01:52 PM
http://i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp178/ysydor20/ASTAIII2.jpg



i will pot even the triller...i need colaboratoors

Choctaw111
11-24-2008, 01:58 PM
I understand what you are saying, but I am not able to host your file.
Someone here will know where you can upload it.
I cannot wait to see this.

DuckyFluff
11-24-2008, 02:01 PM
The title makes no sense, it is not a phrase that would be said by an English speaker http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif

Lost in translation? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

CUJO_1970
11-24-2008, 02:09 PM
I believe by "triller", he means "trailer".

He seems to need help with hosting or actually making an Il2 movie.

DuckyFluff
11-24-2008, 04:09 PM
As Caelum is latin for either "sky" or "Heaven" might I suggest "Skies of Fire" (Heavens of Fire doesn't quite work IMHO)

ysydor201988
11-24-2008, 10:53 PM
yes excuse my bad english i'm from italy but originaly from Romania and "caelum nam ignis" is heaven of fire for me has sense and when you will see the movie you will understand why heaven of fire i will put yes the trailler..on youtube and then the link here..

sw25th
11-24-2008, 11:22 PM
nice large avatar bro. learn to crop and cut.

miktaras
11-25-2008, 12:01 AM
Heaven of Fire sounds good to me, i am a New Zealander so my english is probably very good haha.

ysydor201988
11-25-2008, 05:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sw25th:
nice large avatar bro. learn to crop and cut. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>


yes i do know how to crop and cut i will change it thx for the info http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Choctaw111
11-25-2008, 09:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ysydor201988:
yes excuse my bad english i'm from italy but originaly from Romania and "caelum nam ignis" is heaven of fire for me has sense and when you will see the movie you will understand why heaven of fire i will put yes the trailler..on youtube and then the link here.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Romania? I have many friends there.
O zi frumosa! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ysydor201988
11-25-2008, 10:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Choctaw111:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ysydor201988:
yes excuse my bad english i'm from italy but originaly from Romania and "caelum nam ignis" is heaven of fire for me has sense and when you will see the movie you will understand why heaven of fire i will put yes the trailler..on youtube and then the link here.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Romania? I have many friends there.
O zi frumosa! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>


i'm very happy for that o zi buna 4 u to!

DuckyFluff
11-25-2008, 10:13 AM
"Heaven of Fire" still doesn't make grammatic sense, "Heavens of Fire" slips off the tongue better IMHO. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

ysydor201988
11-25-2008, 10:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DuckyFluff:
"Heaven of Fire" still doesn't make grammatic sense, "Heavens of Fire" slips off the tongue better IMHO. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>


ok maybe i've got that error beacuse i've translated from latin i will change it.

P.FunkAdelic
11-25-2008, 12:40 PM
I think Heavens of Fire works just fine. Heavens is a common reference to the skies. If there was a meteor shower in the middle ages saying "The Heavens are on fire!" would be a perfectly normal comment.

There could be a few ways to change it so that us small minded English speakers can feel comfortable with it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Fiery Heavens, Heavens Ablaze, Flames of Heaven, Hey look at the sky its a Flaming Jesus!

Lots of things that'll basically say the same thing.

Just remember, heavens can equal skies.

ysydor201988
11-25-2008, 12:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by P.FunkAdelic:
I think Heavens of Fire works just fine. Heavens is a common reference to the skies. If there was a meteor shower in the middle ages saying "The Heavens are on fire!" would be a perfectly normal comment.

There could be a few ways to change it so that us small minded English speakers can feel comfortable with it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Fiery Heavens, Heavens Ablaze, Flames of Heaven, Hey look at the sky its a Flaming Jesus!

Lots of things that'll basically say the same thing.

Just remember, heavens can equal skies. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>


k thx 4 the info i will change that

Divine-Wind
11-25-2008, 01:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by P.FunkAdelic:
Fiery Heavens, Heavens Ablaze, Flames of Heaven, Hey look at the sky its a Flaming Jesus!

Lots of things that'll basically say the same thing.

Just remember, heavens can equal skies. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Crimson Skies! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif