PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Xbox360: is this a Templar bug?

Palhetas15
09-10-2010, 05:25 AM
Hello
This is my problem:
I'm trying to kill every templar in the game to be able to unlock the Personal Vendetta achievement, but I'm stuck into 59 templars and I can't find the last one.
I've already go trought the maps of Jerusalen, Damascus, Acre and Kingdom but never find the missed templar..
Two days ago, I was searching by templars number 57 ans 58, and I couldn't find them. I turn off the Xbox and start again and this time they were in the place I was before searching by them.. I tryed to make the same thing for this templar but it didn't work.. Am I bugged or what?
I like that you answer quickly..
Thank you

Palhetas15
09-10-2010, 05:25 AM
Hello
This is my problem:
I'm trying to kill every templar in the game to be able to unlock the Personal Vendetta achievement, but I'm stuck into 59 templars and I can't find the last one.
I've already go trought the maps of Jerusalen, Damascus, Acre and Kingdom but never find the missed templar..
Two days ago, I was searching by templars number 57 ans 58, and I couldn't find them. I turn off the Xbox and start again and this time they were in the place I was before searching by them.. I tryed to make the same thing for this templar but it didn't work.. Am I bugged or what?
I like that you answer quickly..
Thank you

Wulfgaar
09-25-2010, 10:30 AM
It may be a glitch. If you are really interested in getting the achievement, you might want to try starting a new game on it and redoing just the Templar part.