PDA

View Full Version : Suddenly only seeing 1/2 of the map. Help please.

Sgian_Dubh_001
05-30-2005, 12:06 PM
Hi all,

I'm speaking of the "kneeboard" map. I must have clicked or changed something, but now I can't see the top half (or so) of the map. So I can't see the letters on the top of the grid.

I didn't notice this until I was trying to get to O12 and realised that I could no longer see the "O".

Is there a seeting of something? I haven't changed screen resolutions, etc. So this is something I must have done inadvertently.

Thanks,

Sgian_Dubh_001
05-30-2005, 12:06 PM
Hi all,

I'm speaking of the "kneeboard" map. I must have clicked or changed something, but now I can't see the top half (or so) of the map. So I can't see the letters on the top of the grid.

I didn't notice this until I was trying to get to O12 and realised that I could no longer see the "O".

Is there a seeting of something? I haven't changed screen resolutions, etc. So this is something I must have done inadvertently.

Thanks,

Zeus-cat
05-30-2005, 12:11 PM
I think you need to hold down both mouse buttons and pull the map down. Or maybe its just the left or the right. One of those will work.

Zeus-cat

Sgian_Dubh_001
05-30-2005, 12:17 PM
Thank you. I will try this.

micksaf
05-31-2005, 12:52 AM
Click on both buttons on the 'leather'edge of the map, still clicking you can now place it where you want.