PDA

View Full Version : Glowing red symbol in Vault. (Spoilers inside)

chizzy12
12-29-2010, 09:58 PM
Okay so I made a topic about the assassins symbol being in red when desmond in looking for the apple. People said it just a marker so you can see it...I still disagree with that. Now I found something else in red, that otherwise shouldn't have been glowing any color really.

http://i.imgur.com/mpG9G.jpg

This is found right before you go up the stairs to touch the apple.

I also saw other red things on walls and doors including a big bright red glowing circle on the door the ending part.

theres gotta be a reason to this. minerva and all of em' are bad.

Also you can go back to what subject 16 said about not trusting "her" and its already too late....

chizzy12
12-29-2010, 09:58 PM
Okay so I made a topic about the assassins symbol being in red when desmond in looking for the apple. People said it just a marker so you can see it...I still disagree with that. Now I found something else in red, that otherwise shouldn't have been glowing any color really.

http://i.imgur.com/mpG9G.jpg

This is found right before you go up the stairs to touch the apple.

I also saw other red things on walls and doors including a big bright red glowing circle on the door the ending part.

theres gotta be a reason to this. minerva and all of em' are bad.

Also you can go back to what subject 16 said about not trusting "her" and its already too late....

AetosEagle
12-29-2010, 10:07 PM
Woah dude. I didn't even see that.

I don't think Minerva is bad. I think Juno is bad. Minerva says something about "those who were able to turn away from war", maybe Juno kept her hatred for humans secret? She did seem really hostile, shouting "WE SHOULD HAVE LEFT YOU AS YOU WERE!" to Desmond when talking about the 6 senses.

I did see a Lorenz Attractor on the 2nd Vault door however, remember the biggest blood drawing from the end of AC1? And the thing that was drawn on the Earth on the final Truth cluster.

Avl521
12-29-2010, 10:08 PM
Woah...
The red could also mean it's a blood trail.
Just like how Subject 16's Blood Painting in Desmond's room in ACI was shining red. Just because it shines red it doesn't mean it's an enemy or a bad person.
The red symbols painted by Subject 16 were painted in blood.
The red assassin markers in the colosseum could have been painted in Ezio's blood.
When Desmond escapes Abstergo in ACII the digital prints marked as the code to the lock of the entrance are in red.
This thing and the Red Trail in Monteriggioni are in red (duh... no kidding huh?)
So it's possible red might mean blood or some sort of clue or trail left there for you to find.

but as I was going before I geeked out:
Woah... how did I miss that red thing in there? can you post pics of the other red things you found?

And yeah I do agree on the "Those Who Came Before Are Evil" Theory... (better be called TWCBAET) just on the fact they could be, just like the ancient greek gods, very manipulative and I didn't like Juno's tone. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

chizzy12
12-29-2010, 10:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Avl521:
Woah...
Just like how Subject 16's Blood Painting in Desmond's room in ACI was shining red. Just because it shines red it doesn't mean it's an enemy or a bad person.
The red assassin markers in the colosseum could have been painted in Ezio's blood.
When Desmond escapes Abstergo in ACII the digital prints marked as the code to the lock of the entrance are in red.
This thing and the Red Trail in Monteriggioni are in red (duh... no kidding huh?)
So it's possible red might mean blood or some sort of clue or trail left there for you to find.

Woah... how did I miss that red thing in there? can you post pics of the other red things you found?

And yeah I do agree on the "Those Who Came Before Are Evil" Theory... (better be called TWCBAET) just on the fact they could be, just like the ancient greek gods, very manipulative and I didn't like Juno's tone. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry I just completed it so I can't go back and take pictures of the other red things

but i dont think this is blood because when you turn eagle vision off, it glows teal...so the blood part doesn't make sense

AetosEagle
12-29-2010, 10:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chizzy12:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Avl521:
Woah...

And yeah I do agree on the "Those Who Came Before Are Evil" Theory... (better be called TWCBAET) just on the fact they could be, just like the ancient greek gods, very manipulative and I didn't like Juno's tone. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry I just completed it so I can't go back and take pictures of the other red things

but i dont think this is blood because when you turn eagle vision off, it glows teal...so the blood part doesn't make sense </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I really can't wait for the next game now... I predict Minerva = Good.
Juno = Bad.

Avl521
12-29-2010, 10:14 PM
I didn't notice that whatsoever... guess I never looked at that vault for hidden clues, I was to eager and anxious to know how my favorite game series left me the next cliffhanger for ACIII.

Also kind of off topic but:
Is it just me, or that resembles the "S" in Superman's symbol?

chizzy12
12-29-2010, 10:19 PM
it kinda looks like two moons....hmmm

maybe if someone find out if this is an actual symbol it will give us clue to what ac 3 will be about

Natethegrea201
12-29-2010, 10:19 PM
Also before you enter through the door to enter the vault if you turn on Eagle vision before you will see one of the symbols 16 drew on the door

http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Features/2009/02/Confusing_game_endings_explained/Assassin%27s_Creed--article_image.jpg
Its the one in the middle

Redfeather1975
12-29-2010, 10:20 PM
Red might simply mean, "stop and pay attention to this". Like Red Traffic lights.
Desmond's never been given an in-depth instruction manual on how it all works.

chizzy12
12-29-2010, 10:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Natethegrea201:
Also before you enter through the door to enter the vault if you turn on Eagle vision before you will see one of the symbols 16 drew on the door

http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Features/2009/02/Confusing_game_endings_explained/Assassin%27s_Creed--article_image.jpg
Its the one in the middle </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, i think i saw that. i saw a red circle, but before i could go back a cinematic happened. so it was probably that glyph...

what is that glyph again? the butterfly effect?

Natethegrea201
12-29-2010, 10:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chizzy12:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Natethegrea201:

Its the one in the middle </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, i think i saw that. i saw a red circle, but before i could go back a cinematic happened. so it was probably that glyph...

what is that glyph again? the butterfly effect? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Lorenz Attractor is a graphic representation of The Lorenz Oscillator, a 3 dimensional, fractal system that demonstrates chaotic structure, shows how a dynamical system evolves over time in a complex, non-repetitive pattern. Closely relates to Chaos Theory, which is an underlying theme of both games. Specifically how different occurrences at different times in history affect other separate events through a vast interlocking system of cause and effect throughout the annals of history. Also known as the "Butterfly Effect", which details how a butterfly could beat it's wings in Britain and cause a tornado in America due to cause and effect. This is off the Assassins creed wiki

Avl521
12-29-2010, 10:25 PM
It's a Lorenz Attractor.

EDIT: lol I was beaten to it. The explanation above is better.

Natethegrea201
12-29-2010, 10:27 PM
It's a Lorenz Attractor.

EDIT: lol I was beaten to it. The explanation above is better. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha we posted at the same time

chizzy12
12-29-2010, 10:31 PM
someone should do a playthough until they get to the vault. then explore everywhere and take pictures of all the red things..

and im tellin' you, theres gotta be a reason the assassins logo is in red. other things are...this is just as important

Avl521
12-29-2010, 10:34 PM
It's a Lorenz Attractor.

EDIT: lol I was beaten to it. The explanation above is better. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha we posted at the same time </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol we sure did.

maybe if someone find out if this is an actual symbol it will give us clue to what ac 3 will be about </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think a spiral galaxy is more accurate than "2 moons".
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/image/0304/ngc1365_vlt_big.jpg

EDIT: Better picture and a HUGE revelation http://www.tusequipos.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/2010_06_18_Samsung-GalaxyS2.jpg

HOLY *cenSored* SAMSUNG, that Symbol, Abstergo'S cell towers to trace Stuff.
OMG! ConSpiracy I Say!

Hehe sorry, I'll be serious again :P

Natethegrea201
12-29-2010, 10:35 PM
someone should do a playthough until they get to the vault. then explore everywhere and take pictures of all the red things..

and im tellin' you, theres gotta be a reason the assassins logo is in red. other things are...this is just as important </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm about to beat the game again so I will

chizzy12
12-29-2010, 10:35 PM
Yea I can kinda see that..

but what does it mean lol

chizzy12
12-29-2010, 10:37 PM

and im tellin' you, theres gotta be a reason the assassins logo is in red. other things are...this is just as important </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm about to beat the game again so I will </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

okay, try to find as many things as you can. oh and take a pic of the assasins logo thats in red

Natethegrea201
12-29-2010, 10:42 PM
This is also off the Ac wiki * By using Eagle Vision at the entrance of the Temple of Juno, before to say "72", it can be seen the symbol of the Lorenz Attractor in the gate of the Vault, one of the glyphs of Desmond's bedroom in Abstergo painted with his own blood by the Subject 16. The glyph is enlightened in intense red, the color of enemies and danger.

The color of enemies and danger...hmm....

chizzy12
12-29-2010, 10:42 PM
It's a Lorenz Attractor.

Haha we posted at the same time </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol we sure did.

maybe if someone find out if this is an actual symbol it will give us clue to what ac 3 will be about </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think a spiral galaxy is more accurate than "2 moons".
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/image/0304/ngc1365_vlt_big.jpg

EDIT: Better picture and a HUGE revelation http://www.tusequipos.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/2010_06_18_Samsung-GalaxyS2.jpg

HOLY *cenSored* SAMSUNG, that Symbol, Abstergo'S cell towers to trace Stuff.
OMG! ConSpiracy I Say!

Hehe sorry, I'll be serious again :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh crap, that's exactly it...

what does it mean?

Avl521
12-29-2010, 10:55 PM
If you're asking about the Conspiracy I'm not so sure... I know SAMSUNG has something planned though...

hehe sorry I'll be serious, I'm a bit bored hehe.

The symbol, MAY have a meaning, I haven't found it yet, but by looking at it, when I read someone said it looked like "2 moons" I totally remembered the Spiral Galaxy shape.
It's the general shape of galaxies like Andromeda and our own Milky Way.

THE Milky Way, OUR Milky Way (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/89/236084main_MilkyWay-full-annotated.jpg)

You can see how there's an oval shape or "bar" in the middle and "Spiral arms" Spread from there to form a similar shape to the one found on ACB's vault glowing symbol. Specially IF you just look at the "bar" in the center being encircled in an oval (wtf did I just say there?)
by the Near and Far 3KPC arms and add to that the Perseus and Scutum-Centaurus Arm.
Now guess why I mentioned both Andromeda and The Milky Way which is the galaxy earth is located in?

ANDROMEDA AND THE MILKY WAY WILL COLLIDE.
Except off course this event will happen in 3 - 5 billion years.
But if somehow in ACIII on December 21 TWCB are resurrected and they somehow manage to make this event happen exactly there by somehow teleporting andromeda... then we might have a huge mischievous plan from TWCB to destroy humanity.

chizzy12
12-29-2010, 11:10 PM
Very interesting. I don't have much more input. I don't think we can find out anything more until the next Assassins Creed comes out. Still, it's very interesting they decided to put glowing red symbols inside the vault to kind of foreshadow some future event such as the Lucy stabbing.

p.s I was the "2 moons guy" :P

Natethegrea201
12-29-2010, 11:14 PM
Ok I just thought this. So the door to the vault has the symbol that 16 drew and had in one of his clusters. So my idea is that when he was hacking the animus he went in and explored his own memories and saw that Ezio put the apple in there and he knew that Juno was evil and all that so he drew it to warn Desmond not to enter the vault

Avl521
12-29-2010, 11:14 PM
Very interesting. I don't have much more input. I don't think we can find out anything more until the next Assassins Creed comes out. Still, it's very interesting they decided to put glowing red symbols inside the vault to kind of foreshadow some future event such as the Lucy stabbing.

p.s I was the "2 moons guy" :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol I just noticed you were, I was having doubts on whether that had been you or the other guy... Nate sth. And I was too lazy to check :P sorry.
And yeah, I love posting theories and stuff but a moment comes when I decide everything we can do has already been done and I totally leave the forums and don't come back until the next game comes out... that's how it has been since I bought the first one hehe.

EDIT: Natethegrea201

Ok I just thought this. So the door to the vault has the symbol that 16 drew and had in one of his clusters. So my idea is that when he was hacking the animus he went in and explored his own memories and saw that Ezio put the apple in there and he knew that Juno was evil and all that so he drew it to warn Desmond not to enter the vault </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

interesting...

Natethegrea201
12-29-2010, 11:19 PM

p.s I was the "2 moons guy" :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol I just noticed you were, I was having doubts on whether that had been you or the other guy... Nate sth. And I was too lazy to check :P sorry.
And yeah, I love posting theories and stuff but a moment comes when I decide everything we can do has already been done and I totally leave the forums and don't come back until the next game comes out... that's how it has been since I bought the first one hehe.

EDIT: Natethegrea201

Ok I just thought this. So the door to the vault has the symbol that 16 drew and had in one of his clusters. So my idea is that when he was hacking the animus he went in and explored his own memories and saw that Ezio put the apple in there and he knew that Juno was evil and all that so he drew it to warn Desmond not to enter the vault </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

interesting... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I aim to please.

THE-GRIZZLEY
12-29-2010, 11:23 PM
I guess you guess haven't noticed so I'll point it out.

Those are definitely 2 sickles. One right side up, the other upside down.

An upside down sickle is mainly used as a cult symbol. When it is used as a symbol for a cult, it symbolizes the reaping of human souls.

I'm not too sure what the other sickle means or the patters around it though

Avl521
12-29-2010, 11:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">inside) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oh you're right! I hadn't noticed the two vertival lines were the crescent shapes end!

Those indeed look like 2 sickles.
I didn't notice those 2 vertical lines because of my original joke about it looking a bit like the "S" in Superman lol.

chizzy12
12-29-2010, 11:35 PM
Oh I see that now too...lol

what does it mean http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif

THE-GRIZZLEY
12-30-2010, 12:06 AM
I'm just starting to think that Ubi just threw in symbols for the hell of it.

The eye is probably just another illuminati symbol. The all-seeing eye, the Udaj and what not.

The sickles really mean nothing but reaping of grain or when upside down the reaping of souls.

The diamond type thing is clearly superman.

I think we're looking at an illuminati superman who reaps souls.

The1Scarecrow
12-30-2010, 01:18 AM
"I think we're looking at an illuminati superman who reaps souls." - THE-GRIZZLEY
You, my good sir, are a genius.

THE-GRIZZLEY
12-30-2010, 01:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The1Scarecrow:
"I think we're looking at an illuminati superman who reaps souls." - THE-GRIZZLEY
You, my good sir, are a genius. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, right? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

lodylody
12-30-2010, 01:48 AM
I agree - The Ones Who Came Before are evil - all but Minerva. I think that in the group of TWCB, Minerva was the one who stepped forward from the back and went, "Are you sure we should do this?"

The1Scarecrow
12-30-2010, 01:57 AM
But why is this topic continuing? It's been worked out. An illuminati superman who reaps souls drew some pretty pictures for Desmond to appraise. End of.

Lol keep up the theory/conspirisy stuff http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Avl521
12-30-2010, 11:57 AM
YOU SEE!! I WAS RIGHT! IT HAD TO DO WITH SUPERMAN!

And don't forget Samsung.

rocketxsurgeon
12-30-2010, 12:09 PM
Juno is evil, Minerva isn't.
What if there's more depth to the story than we thought.

Has anyone looked at Juno with Eagle vision? How does she look, does she still look like a hologram?

Inorganic9_2
12-30-2010, 12:15 PM
I think I have, but I'd have noticed if she appeared obviously red.

I don't think Juno is evil, I just think she's ******* off with humans. She starts out instructing, then seems to get impatient when you don't understand. I think she's just fiery and serious!

Of course, they could have emotions we don't understand http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Avl521
12-30-2010, 12:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rocketxsurgeon:
Juno is evil, Minerva isn't.
What if there's more depth to the story than we thought.

Has anyone looked at Juno with Eagle vision? How does she look, does she still look like a hologram? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have the same impression as you due to Juno's tone but we can't be certain yet.

I looked at her in Eagle Vision and she isn't red, she just seems... clearer.
like when you see her she's like an hologram but when you use eagle vision at least in my opinion she looks brighter, looks to shine white and looks clearer.

AMuppetMatt
12-30-2010, 12:55 PM
I think we can assume that if she is a hologram then Eagle vision won't work... Eagle vision is meant to define the intentions of people... a hologram doesn't have intentions, so it's logical that she was a neutral colour. That said, it's true that she appeared clearer, which was interesting.

Going back to the symbol... I've seen it before, I just can't remember where. Watch this space, this is going to haunt me for weeks now http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

EDIT: As a side note Juno (who would put Minerva... idiot) was a Roman goddess of war, whereas Minerva was the goddess of medicine, wisdom, poetry and other niceties like that. Might explain their temperaments and motives. (as it's quite clear that they both have seperate agendas)

rocketxsurgeon
12-30-2010, 01:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AMuppetMatt:
I think we can assume that if she is a hologram then Eagle vision won't work... Eagle vision is meant to define the intentions of people... a hologram doesn't have intentions, so it's logical that she was a neutral colour. That said, it's true that she appeared clearer, which was interesting.

Going back to the symbol... I've seen it before, I just can't remember where. Watch this space, this is going to haunt me for weeks now http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

EDIT: As a side note Minerva was a Roman goddess of war, whereas Minerva was the goddess of medicine, wisdom, poetry and other niceties like that. Might explain their temperaments and motives. (as it's quite clear that they both have seperate agendas) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seen as though the vault is intended for someone with eagle vision, the fact she's clearer doesn't come as a surprise.

You mean Juno first right?

Avl521
12-30-2010, 01:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AMuppetMatt:
EDIT: As a side note Juno was a Roman goddess of war, whereas Minerva was the goddess of medicine, wisdom, poetry and other niceties like that. Might explain their temperaments and motives. (as it's quite clear that they both have seperate agendas) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fixed It For You. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

The1Scarecrow
12-30-2010, 06:23 PM
Maybe the hologram glowing clearer indicates another special meaning?
--I'm probably being a bit too wishful in that aspect as their are many other things that need to be explained in the next AC.

---Back to being silly :P, Maybe Samsung set the whole thing up? they created the PoE's? The World as you know it, will never be the same again. Ever.

chizzy12
08-24-2011, 10:06 AM
BUMP

AntiChrist7
08-24-2011, 10:49 AM
massive necropost

LightRey
08-24-2011, 10:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
massive necropost </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
One of the mods needs to get their shotgun and blow this zombie's head off.