PDA

View Full Version : Menu music for each nation

BWaltteri
06-23-2008, 11:55 AM
Whaddaya...

Sorry. Let's keep things formal. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

What do you have as menu music for the nations you play in the game?

I have changed following nation:

Russia: Poleyushko Pole
Germany: Alte Kameraden Marsch/mashup of Hohenfriedsberger and Königsgrätzer.
Great Britain: mashup of Rule Britannia/Hope and Glory/Fame and Glory
Finland: Suomen Jääkäri medley
USA: Theme from Patton
Romania: (the song I DL'ed from Mission4Today)
Hungary: an excerpt of a song that is about cigarrettes.

If you have furthermore good suggestions I know how to convert sound files into right format. If you play with Audacity program I believe many people create wrong type of mp3 - out of the two possible choices you have to choose the IDV3v1 , the more compatible one.

BWaltteri
06-23-2008, 11:55 AM
Whaddaya...

Sorry. Let's keep things formal. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

What do you have as menu music for the nations you play in the game?

I have changed following nation:

Russia: Poleyushko Pole
Germany: Alte Kameraden Marsch/mashup of Hohenfriedsberger and Königsgrätzer.
Great Britain: mashup of Rule Britannia/Hope and Glory/Fame and Glory
Finland: Suomen Jääkäri medley
USA: Theme from Patton
Romania: (the song I DL'ed from Mission4Today)
Hungary: an excerpt of a song that is about cigarrettes.

If you have furthermore good suggestions I know how to convert sound files into right format. If you play with Audacity program I believe many people create wrong type of mp3 - out of the two possible choices you have to choose the IDV3v1 , the more compatible one.

joeap
06-23-2008, 01:12 PM
Nice choices! Ummm what do you mean song about cigarettes btw??

crucislancer
06-23-2008, 04:07 PM
I d/l'd some period music from mission4today, replacing most of the original tracks. Most of it is marches with the occasional popular song of the day. The original tracks would sound ok if they were recorded by something other then a Casio keyboard.

BWaltteri
06-25-2008, 04:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joeap:
Nice choices! Ummm what do you mean song about cigarettes btw?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's the only word I understand in the song. Hungarian is not my strongest language.

BWaltteri
06-25-2008, 04:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crucislancer:
I d/l'd some period music from mission4today, replacing most of the original tracks. Most of it is marches with the occasional popular song of the day. The original tracks would sound ok if they were recorded by something other then a Casio keyboard. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have Casio keyboard.

I like the Allied and Japanese themes in Pacific Fighters. I somewhat also like the Russian theme but the Axis theme is silly.

F19_Orheim
06-25-2008, 04:20 AM
I turn the music off everytime I reinstall IL2 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif