PDA

View Full Version : Assassin not appearing?

xgardian
11-20-2011, 09:59 AM
It told me that one of my recruits was ready to become a master assassin but when i go to the memory it says talk to your apprentice but there is no one there. this is the deacon part 2 btw.

xgardian
11-20-2011, 09:59 AM
It told me that one of my recruits was ready to become a master assassin but when i go to the memory it says talk to your apprentice but there is no one there. this is the deacon part 2 btw.

LightRey
11-20-2011, 02:50 PM
The master assassin missions aren't all triggered from their dens, but from somewhere on the streets. There should be an icon visible on the map.

xgardian
11-20-2011, 02:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
The master assassin missions aren't all triggered from their dens, but from somewhere on the streets. There should be an icon visible on the map. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> i dont think any of the second parts are in the dens... my point is that i found the mark ad started the mission but the first objective is to talk to the recruit who is not there.

LightRey
11-20-2011, 02:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xgardian:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
The master assassin missions aren't all triggered from their dens, but from somewhere on the streets. There should be an icon visible on the map. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> i dont think any of the second parts are in the dens... my point is that i found the mark ad started the mission but the first objective is to talk to the recruit who is not there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm pretty sure there's one that is triggered from its respective den, but the 6 others are triggered from the streets, yes.

xgardian
11-20-2011, 03:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xgardian:
The master assassin missions aren't all triggered from their dens, but from somewhere on the streets. There should be an icon visible on the map. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> i dont think any of the second parts are in the dens... my point is that i found the mark ad started the mission but the first objective is to talk to the recruit who is not there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm pretty sure there's one that is triggered from its respective den, but the 6 others are triggered from the streets, yes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>still the recruit didnt appear

LightRey
11-20-2011, 04:16 PM
still the recruit didnt appear </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Have you checked the map? There should be an icon showing the starting point of a Master Assassin mission.

xgardian
11-20-2011, 04:42 PM
Have you checked the map? There should be an icon showing the starting point of a Master Assassin mission. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> no i STARTED the mission and it told me to talk to the recruit AS A PART OF THE MISSION but the recruit WAS NOT THERE and no blue marker on the map

xgardian
11-20-2011, 08:27 PM
thats what i thought LightRey

LightRey
11-21-2011, 02:55 AM
Have you checked the map? There should be an icon showing the starting point of a Master Assassin mission. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> no i STARTED the mission and it told me to talk to the recruit AS A PART OF THE MISSION but the recruit WAS NOT THERE and no blue marker on the map </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Then it's either a glitch or the recruit is standing right next to you and you're not seeing him. I assume you've tried restarting the mission?

xgardian
11-21-2011, 12:40 PM
Have you checked the map? There should be an icon showing the starting point of a Master Assassin mission. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> no i STARTED the mission and it told me to talk to the recruit AS A PART OF THE MISSION but the recruit WAS NOT THERE and no blue marker on the map </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Then it's either a glitch or the recruit is standing right next to you and you're not seeing him. I assume you've tried restarting the mission? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>lol standing right next to me... there is no down looked in degrees around me and loked on the roof. I already know it is a glitch i just want it to be known so it can be looked into and fixed for the future

LightRey
11-21-2011, 01:06 PM
lol standing right next to me... there is no down looked in degrees around me and loked on the roof. I already know it is a glitch i just want it to be known so it can be looked into and fixed for the future </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Glitches happen. That's just how games work. I assume restarting the mission worked, since you're not going all caps rage on us.

xgardian
11-21-2011, 10:15 PM
lol standing right next to me... there is no down looked in degrees around me and loked on the roof. I already know it is a glitch i just want it to be known so it can be looked into and fixed for the future </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Glitches happen. That's just how games work. I assume restarting the mission worked, since you're not going all caps rage on us. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>either that or im a naturally calm person

LightRey
11-21-2011, 11:59 PM
Glitches happen. That's just how games work. I assume restarting the mission worked, since you're not going all caps rage on us. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>either that or im a naturally calm person </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Those seem to be so rare these days it seems pointless to make such an assumption, but you're right, that is a possibility. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif