PDA

View Full Version : Lucys Ancestor

obstruction1991
08-19-2009, 11:04 PM
Im guessing you guys already know this but, I ll post anyway.. towards the end of assassins creed, you're about to kill robert I think but you discover a girl has taken his place to help him flee you end up letting her go, but she looked like lucy in a way, so fast foward when you get out of the animus for the second to last time until the climax/ending, you talk to her, she shows you her hand, shes missing half of her finger.. so could she be an assassin as well, or one of the Templar secretly?

obstruction1991
08-19-2009, 11:04 PM
Im guessing you guys already know this but, I ll post anyway.. towards the end of assassins creed, you're about to kill robert I think but you discover a girl has taken his place to help him flee you end up letting her go, but she looked like lucy in a way, so fast foward when you get out of the animus for the second to last time until the climax/ending, you talk to her, she shows you her hand, shes missing half of her finger.. so could she be an assassin as well, or one of the Templar secretly?

EmperorxZurg
08-19-2009, 11:08 PM
welcome to the forums obstruction1991! ha I did it this time
ya it's been concluded that Lucy is an assassin but is pretending to be a templar for information, look at her emails and u'll see one from the assassin who tries to rescue u later in the game

BloodOfTheCreed
08-19-2009, 11:33 PM
she just bent her finger though

EmperorxZurg
08-19-2009, 11:39 PM
it was a symbolism though to show she was one of them

FROGGEman2
08-20-2009, 01:34 AM
Yeah, no. Just because she's a girl, doesn't mean she's Lucy's ancestor.

Captain Tomatoz
08-20-2009, 04:01 AM
She is not missing a finger, she just bends it back to show she is an assassin

SirPersival77
08-20-2009, 04:17 AM
U guys totally ripped me off with this post.I mean i have played the game like 5 times and i haven't noticed that.I can only say GJ.

SBRedFlag
08-20-2009, 06:53 AM
I seriously doubt that Maria is Lucy's ancestor. But for all we know, Altair could've been, which means that Desmond and Lucy could be distantly related.
So probably no love story, in that scenario.

Edengoth
08-20-2009, 11:18 AM
No love story because they're related? If star wars can do it, AC can do it :P.
...hmm, let's just forget I said that.

Anyway, maybe Maria and Altair fall in love (or at least get drunk at the Assassin/Templar mixer) and that's how the lineage progresses. It seemed somehow significant with the whole "OMG the decoy was a chick!" when altair talks with malik after the funeral.

"Wait, did you say 'she'?"
"Yes, it was a woman. Strange, I know."
"Well, Robert does have a propensity for doing drag."

Kaxen6
08-20-2009, 11:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Edengoth:
Anyway, maybe Maria and Altair fall in love (or at least get drunk at the Assassin/Templar mixer) and that's how the lineage progresses. It seemed somehow significant with the whole "OMG the decoy was a chick!" when altair talks with malik after the funeral. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Considering that Maria was hardcore enough to potentially die in attempt to buy more time for Robert's plotting, I find it somewhat unbelievable that she would make a total face-heel-turn.

&gt;_&gt; I'm I'm convinced she looks like one of the Abstergo people in the Art Book.

Backadd
08-20-2009, 11:55 AM
hehe, yea i dont think Maria could get drunk enough to like Altair xD but who know maybe she joined the assassins after altair didn't kill her????? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

SBRedFlag
08-20-2009, 01:03 PM
Actually, this chick named Abbha was Altair's love interest in Altair's Chronicles (whatever the Nintendo DS prequel was called) And near the end she's kidnapped by Templars, and Altair swears to rescue her. One of the informants actually mentions her in AC1. I think the plot of Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines will revolve around his quest to save Abbha.

(I haven't actually played the DS game, only heard about the end)

Edengoth
08-20-2009, 02:30 PM
Adha, Alair's Chronicles is not canon, and it takes place before AC so we don't know if she's the one Altair mates with.

Stormpen
08-21-2009, 03:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">so we don't know if she's the one Altair mates with. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not again.....

Maybe Maria is in Bloodlines, or smthing?

Korejo
08-21-2009, 03:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obstruction1991:
Im guessing you guys already know this but, I ll post anyway.. towards the end of assassins creed, you're about to kill robert I think but you discover a girl has taken his place to help him flee you end up letting her go, but she looked like lucy in a way, so fast foward when you get out of the animus for the second to last time until the climax/ending, you talk to her, she shows you her hand, shes missing half of her finger.. so could she be an assassin as well, or one of the Templar secretly? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Maybe thats because there were just 2 female character's in Assassins creed 1..

If Lucy turns out to be a Templar.. her ancestor should be Al Mualim.

Danvish
08-21-2009, 03:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sbredflag:
I seriously doubt that Maria is Lucy's ancestor. But for all we know, Altair could've been, which means that Desmond and Lucy could be distantly related.
So probably no love story, in that scenario. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Desmond is a direct decendant of Altair. We know that cause you live the same genetic memories. Meaning Lucy can't just be a distant cousin or smtn.

JonaD
09-02-2009, 02:13 PM
She might have a thing for Altair as he did spare her when he could have killed her plus I also thought she looked similar.

Big-Boss_777
09-02-2009, 04:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obstruction1991:
Im guessing you guys already know this but, I ll post anyway.. towards the end of assassins creed, you're about to kill robert I think but you discover a girl has taken his place to help him flee you end up letting her go, but she looked like lucy in a way, so fast foward when you get out of the animus for the second to last time until the climax/ending, you talk to her, she shows you her hand, shes missing half of her finger.. so could she be an assassin as well, or one of the Templar secretly? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No sht shes an assassin she undercover http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

and no shes no templar but i do kinda agree with u about her ancestor

Big-Boss_777
09-02-2009, 04:15 PM
BESIDES I PASSED THA DS VERSION AND ALTAIR HAS A FLING WITH SOME1 NAMED <span class="ev_code_RED">ADA</span>

AT THE END OF THE GAME SHE LEAVES IN A BOAT AND ALTAIR GOES TO SEEK HER OUT AND IT ENDS THERE

OSnailsO
09-02-2009, 06:09 PM
I've never understood how everyone knows the name of the girl... I don't remember anyone saying her name is Maria...

Edengoth
09-02-2009, 07:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Big-Boss_777:
BESIDES I PASSED THA DS VERSION AND ALTAIR HAS A FLING WITH SOME1 NAMED <span class="ev_code_RED">ADA</span>

AT THE END OF THE GAME SHE LEAVES IN A BOAT AND ALTAIR GOES TO SEEK HER OUT AND IT ENDS THERE </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I CAN TYPE IN CAPS TOO (please be careful with caps lock)

Also, Altair's Chronicles is not canon, so that Adha might not be the Adha of the real storyline.

@OSnailsO
apparently it's in the official strategy guide.