PDA

View Full Version : How to remove all armor *SPOILERS for the first two missions of the game *SPOILERS*

grant770
11-25-2011, 08:52 AM
Okay so I've been seeing some posts about petitions to be able to remove armor and what not. I was playin ACR about twenty minutes ago and i decided to look through the database, i noticed that i was missing Ezio's entry. So i replayed the first two missions in sequence 1. The first is the cinematic of Ezio about to get hanged and the second mission is called "A Narrow Escape". Anyways to remove your armor you just have to replay and complete "A Narrow Escape". :P

Btw I'm not sure if this persists across sessions but I will update the post when I am sure. *UPDATE* Yes this does persist across play sessions.

grant770
11-25-2011, 08:52 AM
Okay so I've been seeing some posts about petitions to be able to remove armor and what not. I was playin ACR about twenty minutes ago and i decided to look through the database, i noticed that i was missing Ezio's entry. So i replayed the first two missions in sequence 1. The first is the cinematic of Ezio about to get hanged and the second mission is called "A Narrow Escape". Anyways to remove your armor you just have to replay and complete "A Narrow Escape". :P

Btw I'm not sure if this persists across sessions but I will update the post when I am sure. *UPDATE* Yes this does persist across play sessions.

tjbyrum1
11-25-2011, 09:18 AM
Well let's hope it works, cause I know lots of people want to use it.

I prefer wearing the Azap armor, I thought it looked cool.

grant770
11-25-2011, 09:26 AM
I like the Azap armor too although i almost always wear either the master assassin armor or the ishak pasha armor. But i stumbled upon this and decided to share my knowledge like a proper Assassin.

tjbyrum1
11-25-2011, 09:30 AM
Alright, so it works! Nice job dude.

The Ishak Pasha armor does indeed look pretty cool. I don't like the mask though.

The Pauldrons on the Master Assassin Armor looks way to big on an Assassin.

Abeonis
11-25-2011, 09:31 AM
Yeah, repeating what you saw Zwooosh and myself discovered over on the wiki (and subsequently posted here and on youtube) doesn't count as you discovering it...

tjbyrum1
11-25-2011, 09:35 AM
It was news to me Abeonis.

grant770
11-25-2011, 09:36 AM
Yes i agree about the pauldrons on the master assassin armor. Also i think to get the best results you have to wear the ishak pasha armor, i just tried it with the azap set equipped and i still had the bracers on when I was done.

To above poster: Alright then if you discovered it first then that's fine you can have the credit. I tried using the search function but it doesn't seem to work on my phone. Sorry man.