PDA

View Full Version : 1946 + Hyperlobby

jtoups121
08-07-2007, 10:07 AM
I just got 1946. I patched it to 4.08 and I downloaded the hyperlobby. My question is which room do I go in? Should I click IL-2, FB, or PF? I tried going into the Il-2 one and it said I didnt have the proper installs. FB worked, and I havnt tried PF yet.

Also, I tried some flying, and I pitched my aileron left and turned. At the same time, I gave a little bit of left rudder, and I went into an instant death spin. Any tips on avoiding this?

jtoups121
08-07-2007, 10:07 AM
I just got 1946. I patched it to 4.08 and I downloaded the hyperlobby. My question is which room do I go in? Should I click IL-2, FB, or PF? I tried going into the Il-2 one and it said I didnt have the proper installs. FB worked, and I havnt tried PF yet.

Also, I tried some flying, and I pitched my aileron left and turned. At the same time, I gave a little bit of left rudder, and I went into an instant death spin. Any tips on avoiding this?

crucislancer
08-07-2007, 10:23 AM
Go to the FB one. Most of the servers there are 4.08m. The IL-2 is for the original game, and the PF one is for those that only have the standalone install of Pacific Fighters.