PDA

View Full Version : Free roaming mermory or skip cutscenes

Ashwx
11-20-2007, 07:08 AM
Hi
i have though about if ubisoft did realese a download able content so that after complete the game, you coud unlock a free roaming memory, or skip the cutscenes second time you see them, my idea for the free roaming memory is that when you load it, it will be like the fast travel, you choose a city and then you start there, you can also travel out from the city and you have all your equipments,
please ubi

avsrule247
11-20-2007, 07:11 AM
... uhh ... what?

Mistercrull
11-20-2007, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by avsrule247:
... uhh ... what?

My thoughts exactly

MiniAssasin
11-20-2007, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Mistercrull:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by avsrule247:
... uhh ... what?

My thoughts exactly </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

are you two thick or summin

yeah great idea but ya cant skip cutscens because they are ingame rendered. maybe just remove the scripts from the free roam mode

DeAdLy2323
11-20-2007, 08:00 AM
just load up memory block 6 and wait for him to talk to al mualim and you can free roam all you want....patience is a virtue (wtf is a virtue anyway)

MiniAssasin
11-20-2007, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by DeAdLy2323:
just load up memory block 6 and wait for him to talk to al mualim and you can free roam all you want....patience is a virtue (wtf is a virtue anyway)

yes people are aware of that but its not true free roam
you have to go through cutscenes and you cant free roam to the last place etc.

some of us would like a fully open game world once we are done not one we have to reload up a mmory block for

auntsoesa
11-20-2007, 09:17 AM
i hope they make it able to skip cutscenes because its very annoying.