PDA

View Full Version : Sand/dust looks odd [PS3]

LPodyssey07
11-16-2011, 09:06 PM
I have Revelations on PS3, I'm not sure if this is a PS3 graphics issue or if it's a problem with my system alone.

In some parts of Constantinople there is an effect like sand or dirt is blowing around in the streets.

I was running through a street the other day and this "fog" effect was unnaturally moving with the camera in a disorienting way. I thought for a minute that there was something on my screen or that the screen was reflecting something in my living room. Then I stopped running and the dirt blew by like it's supposed to.

Has anyone else seen this?

LPodyssey07
11-16-2011, 09:06 PM
I have Revelations on PS3, I'm not sure if this is a PS3 graphics issue or if it's a problem with my system alone.

In some parts of Constantinople there is an effect like sand or dirt is blowing around in the streets.

I was running through a street the other day and this "fog" effect was unnaturally moving with the camera in a disorienting way. I thought for a minute that there was something on my screen or that the screen was reflecting something in my living room. Then I stopped running and the dirt blew by like it's supposed to.

Has anyone else seen this?