PDA

View Full Version : start screen frozen

pablocolomban
01-04-2008, 06:39 PM
someone have a clue what's going on here? I've downloaded the patches and updates, but when i get to the white screen that reads "This game saves data automatically to the HDD at certain points. Do not switch off the power when this icon is displayed. Press the START button to continue." I hit start but nothing happens. I just got this game and haven't been able to play it at all! I tried returning it to best buy, but the new one does the same thing!

HELP

pablocolomban
01-04-2008, 06:39 PM
someone have a clue what's going on here? I've downloaded the patches and updates, but when i get to the white screen that reads "This game saves data automatically to the HDD at certain points. Do not switch off the power when this icon is displayed. Press the START button to continue." I hit start but nothing happens. I just got this game and haven't been able to play it at all! I tried returning it to best buy, but the new one does the same thing!

HELP

spazzoo1025
01-04-2008, 06:45 PM
is ur controller on?

lmfao

pablocolomban
01-04-2008, 06:46 PM
yep. and the buttons all work ok when i put in any of my other games...its just AC

pablocolomban
01-06-2008, 04:24 PM
ok so I figured it out and i'm posting on here incase anyone has the same problem. as it turns out, i had the adapter for the guitar hero guitar plugged into the usb port on the PS3. I removed that, and problem solved.