PDA

View Full Version : Message to board

trap46
10-25-2004, 03:59 PM
This the response I got from UBISOFT
Can you tell me how to set up my three ch products? 568 combatstick,pedals, a...

Discussion Thread
---------------------------------------------------------------
Response (Jesse) - 10/25/2004 04:12 PM
Edward,

Unfortunately we don't have detailed information on how to configure each controller model to work with the game, since there are literally hundreds of models. If you continue to have this problem, I highly recommend you ask this question on the Pacific Fighters forums @ www.ubi.com (http://www.ubi.com). The developer, as well as many other users frequent these forums and I'm sure can give you detailed instructions on how to resolve this matter.

crazyivan1970
10-25-2004, 04:04 PM
You in the right place.. now little more detail required... what are trying to acomplish http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Stuntie
10-25-2004, 04:45 PM
If you mean how to assign axis to stuff in Pacific Fighters (on any of the IL2 games) then there are two ways.

1) Use the Pacific Fighters hardware section:
From the main menu go to either Controls or to the Hardware and then HOTAS controls button (Hardware allows you to set deadzones and sensitivites).
You can assign things by simply clicking on an entry and moving/pressing the control/button you want.
Simple to use and can be done quickly and done in game.
Watch out for reversed axis for some things such as throttles though.
Just reopen the controls screen and push/pull the other way to get it right in game.

2) Use the CH programming tools to set the buttons to send the desired key commands.
If it's anything like the Saitek one I use you can set up modes and shift buttons to get even more commands per button.
More complex but more functions.

You can also mix both methods by using the Pacific Fighters controls page to set up axis and keys for controls that aren't already assigned to anything, and the CH software to set up the

trap46
10-25-2004, 07:36 PM
Okay I got the assignments....Where is the engine start, or does it automaticly start?
I have the throttle and prop seting and other stuff into the ch devises. The control levers, throttle and mix don't seem to move. Moving from cfs3 to PF is no easy task.

e5kimo
10-25-2004, 08:04 PM
start engine is 'i' by default.