PDA

View Full Version : PRE SALES

Andres940
11-25-2011, 03:36 PM
o.k I've been reading all the Hate and Drama about the PC release of the Ghost Recon FS game i bought the pre-sale of the game on 10/14/2010 09:02 PM

a little over a year later my money is in ubi soft cyberspace vault, The excitement of Ghost Recon Co-OP play dissolved and resentment of supporting a company that spits in my face after taking my money for over a year!

if it wasn't for the lack of communication with there pre-sales supporters and forum community i would understand the dev team needs more time but the hole divide and conquer of the game dev project is a lack of understanding of what it takes to keep gamers on your side, regardless of past mistakes!

This game sounds more like how many ways to squeeze more money out of the people who support the company.Instead how can we cater the the Gamers so we can make this game the next big hit.

i am truly at a loss, i post this moment to see your opinions and see who else is in the same boat as me.

hopefully someone high up can read this and wake up to see the investment of a dedicated gamer is more costly than the sum of Pirated games,look what happened to Valve's Steam platform.

im done with my gripe let the trolls begin!

Andres940
11-25-2011, 03:36 PM
o.k I've been reading all the Hate and Drama about the PC release of the Ghost Recon FS game i bought the pre-sale of the game on 10/14/2010 09:02 PM

a little over a year later my money is in ubi soft cyberspace vault, The excitement of Ghost Recon Co-OP play dissolved and resentment of supporting a company that spits in my face after taking my money for over a year!

if it wasn't for the lack of communication with there pre-sales supporters and forum community i would understand the dev team needs more time but the hole divide and conquer of the game dev project is a lack of understanding of what it takes to keep gamers on your side, regardless of past mistakes!

This game sounds more like how many ways to squeeze more money out of the people who support the company.Instead how can we cater the the Gamers so we can make this game the next big hit.

i am truly at a loss, i post this moment to see your opinions and see who else is in the same boat as me.

hopefully someone high up can read this and wake up to see the investment of a dedicated gamer is more costly than the sum of Pirated games,look what happened to Valve's Steam platform.

im done with my gripe let the trolls begin!

ecma4
11-25-2011, 03:38 PM
I've had it pre-ordered forever too, ironic since UBI won't confirm or deny its existence.