PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Lost Legacy

albertwesker22
06-18-2010, 06:52 PM
Assassin's Creed: Lost Legacy is an upcoming video game developed exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS. It was first announced during Nintendo's E3 2010 press conference.

The game will feature Ezio Auditore da Firenze as the main protagonist once again. The story will find Ezio traveling east to the Assassins' former city of Masyaf, where he will discover the origins of the Assassin's order, with possible connections to Alta´r's story from the first Assassin's Creed.

albertwesker22
06-18-2010, 06:52 PM
Assassin's Creed: Lost Legacy is an upcoming video game developed exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS. It was first announced during Nintendo's E3 2010 press conference.

The game will feature Ezio Auditore da Firenze as the main protagonist once again. The story will find Ezio traveling east to the Assassins' former city of Masyaf, where he will discover the origins of the Assassin's order, with possible connections to Alta´r's story from the first Assassin's Creed.

Echo Yin
06-18-2010, 09:53 PM
google translates it is what below
nothing is true
??? ??? ???? ???
everything is permitted
??? ??? ???? ???

you translate yourself? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Fairus60
06-19-2010, 10:09 AM
****, why DS exclusive? This sounds to me like it should be a major entry, since it will deal with both ancestors or so it seems. I need a 3DS

BK-110
06-19-2010, 10:35 AM
I posted a thread about this 2 days ago... No one saw it.

Well anyway, I'm interested. The 3DS may be graphically superior to the PSP, so it makes sense.

brotherhood4me
06-19-2010, 01:00 PM
sounds interesting can't wait but I think I won't get this

albertwesker22
06-20-2010, 12:28 PM
I will definitely be getting this. I think they have learned there lesson with Bloodlines. The 3DS has graphics that are around on par with the PS2.

Also the story seems interesting. Ezio returning to Asia. He may even meet the father of his Children there. Altair is Asian but Ezio is and looks like a Europeon, so how come Desmond still looks Asian? We may find out in this game.

ALTAIRXEZIO
06-20-2010, 05:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by albertwesker22:
I will definitely be getting this. I think they have learned there lesson with Bloodlines. The 3DS has graphics that are around on par with the PS2.

Also the story seems interesting. Ezio returning to Asia. He may even meet the father of his Children there. Altair is Asian but Ezio is and looks like a Europeon, so how come Desmond still looks Asian? We may find out in this game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dont really get what you mean...

ezio is italian
altair was middle eastern (Caucasian skin color though)

the story is ezio visits the place where altair lived... and finds out secrets and such.. altair has been dead for hundreds of years.. when the story of lost legacy takes place

TraitortoHeaven
06-20-2010, 05:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ALTAIRXEZIO:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by albertwesker22:

Also the story seems interesting. Ezio returning to Asia. He may even meet the father of his Children there. Altair is Asian but Ezio is and looks like a Europeon, so how come Desmond still looks Asian? We may find out in this game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ezio is italian

the story is ezio visits the place where altair lived... and finds out secrets and such.. altair has been dead for hundreds of years.. when the story of lost legacy takes place </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
maybe the lost legacy refers to what happened to Altair after Bloodlines...
I really wanna see Altair again

Fairus60
06-20-2010, 06:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TraitortoHeaven:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ALTAIRXEZIO:

ezio is italian

the story is ezio visits the place where altair lived... and finds out secrets and such.. altair has been dead for hundreds of years.. when the story of lost legacy takes place </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
maybe the lost legacy refers to what happened to Altair after Bloodlines...
I really wanna see Altair again </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I doubt it, since most of that is explained through the codex, but Id like to see those events play out, and I really wish to see Altair back to PS3,since he is my favorite. I wonder how Lost Legacy plays out...

SevketErhat
06-20-2010, 09:16 PM
I hope it comes to IPhone in the end

LUCKYNICHOLL
06-20-2010, 11:58 PM

ezio is italian

I personally don't he looks "Asian" in the sense that he resembles any race of southeast Asia. Looking more Caucasian would make sense, Since Masayf is located in modern day Syria and Syrians aren't as dark as some people think. Note: Syria is really close to the Caucasus Mountains - where the term Caucasian originates.

albertwesker22
06-21-2010, 12:33 AM

ezio is italian

Altair did not have caucasian skin color. Altair is Asian, he's from Syria(Arabs are Asians you know) Ezio was Europeon, but Desmond still looks more Asian than Ezio. So maybe Ezio has Children with an Arab girl and the family becomes more Asian looking, explaining Desmonds appearance.

LUCKYNICHOLL
06-21-2010, 09:05 PM
Russians are Asian too, doesn't mean all Asians look the same. Russian, Japanese, Indian, Georgian, Saudi... all Asian, none look the same. Quit grouping everyone, this is exactly why lots of people hate Americans who don't recognize the differences. I still say Desmond doesn't look "Asian". If you see a similarity between Desmond and Altair, it's probably a designer choice when the 3D animators created the character, also to help the gamers understand the connections. Did you notice Al Mualim and Dr. Vidic look similar as well?? That's all I'm going to say.

PlagueDoctor357
06-22-2010, 12:51 AM
Yeah, all three of the look EXACTLY the same.

Desmond n Altair look the same in AC1.

Then they upgrade the graphics a bit for AC2 so Desmond looks a bit different but isn't. Ezio also looks the same but because we see him age you have to wait for the right part of the game. When going to Venice for the first time ezio looks just like him.

albertwesker22
06-22-2010, 11:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LUCKYNICHOLL:
Russians are Asian too, doesn't mean all Asians look the same. Russian, Japanese, Indian, Georgian, Saudi... all Asian, none look the same. Quit grouping everyone, this is exactly why lots of people hate Americans who don't recognize the differences. I still say Desmond doesn't look "Asian". If you see a similarity between Desmond and Altair, it's probably a designer choice when the 3D animators created the character, also to help the gamers understand the connections. Did you notice Al Mualim and Dr. Vidic look similar as well?? That's all I'm going to say. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh really? Because I saw a Chinese person and an Arab before and I couldn't tell the difference http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

I'm English. In England we refer to Arabs as Asians, and anyone with half a brain will know that when I say Altair is Asian, that I am reffering to Arabs. A lot of Americans only think Chinese, Japanese, and other such orientals as Asian.

I prefer to call Arabs Asian. I don't get bent out of shape when people call me Europeon, because people know the difference between an Italian and a French man.

Fairus60
06-22-2010, 06:39 PM
alright, you┤ve done your point, lets get back on topic ok?

Black_Widow9
06-22-2010, 09:40 PM
Please get back on Topic or this Thread will be closed.

Nitto1000
07-01-2011, 01:16 AM
Is there any more information on this game other than speculation? I really would like to know if this game is actually going to come out. No information after over a year since reveal isn't promising.

Medo3G
07-01-2011, 04:34 AM
I really doubt that this game will come out cuz it feels like a rip off from revelations.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Echoness:
google translates it is what below
nothing is true
??? ??? ???? ???
everything is permitted
??? ??? ???? ???

you translate yourself? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Dude what u say is in persian he wrote it in arabic(by the way his translation is more accurate than the one in the games)