PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 2 Ending (maybe spoilers)

EngiePro
11-23-2009, 08:52 PM
Ok so at the end of assassin's creed Desmond and the other assassins are raided by the Templars. Keep in mind that this is present day. So I'm pretty sure the Templars are pretty damn rich. So my point is why are they raiding the assassin's base with sticks? Seriously if this is anywhere near present day I'm sure the rich Templars would have guns. Instead you fight off the baton wielding enemies with a hidden blade. If Ezio can have a gun why can't you or the templars?

EngiePro
11-23-2009, 08:52 PM
Ok so at the end of assassin's creed Desmond and the other assassins are raided by the Templars. Keep in mind that this is present day. So I'm pretty sure the Templars are pretty damn rich. So my point is why are they raiding the assassin's base with sticks? Seriously if this is anywhere near present day I'm sure the rich Templars would have guns. Instead you fight off the baton wielding enemies with a hidden blade. If Ezio can have a gun why can't you or the templars?

RooksGambit
11-23-2009, 10:12 PM
the simple answer is, they needed Desmond alive.

shotinthedark89
11-23-2009, 10:35 PM
The super simple answer. Guns would change the gameplay dramatically. Even showing other people with guns in present day would change a lot. It's just different animations/movements/rendering. That's my opinion...