PDA

View Full Version : a gainable map for feathers?

minipilsen
12-10-2009, 07:18 PM
I recently heard rumours about "a map that shows the location of feathers INGAME" ofc I dont think a such item exist, but I heard it's gained by getting all the treasure maps. How-ever It would be nice to know if it is fake or not. and ofcourse DONT SPOIL if you need to then write a warning.

minipilsen
12-10-2009, 07:18 PM
I recently heard rumours about "a map that shows the location of feathers INGAME" ofc I dont think a such item exist, but I heard it's gained by getting all the treasure maps. How-ever It would be nice to know if it is fake or not. and ofcourse DONT SPOIL if you need to then write a warning.

OzDavis
12-10-2009, 07:30 PM
I've been through the entire game four times now and this is news to me. Sounds bogus IMO.

Fenro
12-11-2009, 02:42 AM
I have all the treasure maps, i also have all the 330/330 treasures, never did i get myself such a map, i gathered all treasures a bit before i reached 100/100 feathers..

Seariously people that lazy nowdays? cant be bothered to get the damn feathers without help?

minipilsen
12-11-2009, 08:15 AM
thx for the replies, I just needed to know if it was bogus or not. if it wasnt then I would stop collecting feathers and just wait till I get the "non existing" map :P

kingbren08
12-11-2009, 01:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Seariously people that lazy nowdays? cant be bothered to get the damn feathers without help? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
hey there are 100 feathers and they're hard to collect so dont act all high and mighty

Edengoth
12-11-2009, 02:18 PM
The person who told you this was probably referring to the DNA menu. It tells you how many feathers are left in each city, and if you select a city, it tells you how many from each district.

minipilsen
12-13-2009, 06:11 PM
thx for the tip Edengoth that one helps ALOT. I still remember collecting flag from AC 1... what a pain... I even lost one flag on Jerusalem, took me 3 hours to find that sucker.

Fenro
12-14-2009, 09:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kingbren08:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Seariously people that lazy nowdays? cant be bothered to get the damn feathers without help? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
hey there are 100 feathers and they're hard to collect so dont act all high and mighty </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Propably as "hard" as it is to get through the "oh so hard" Dream seaquence "snicker.."

heh naw its okay if people use help on games, i just dont see the point in it. its a bit like self cheating isnt it?

"yay i got AC2 Platina im a master assassin".. xD
oh wait no im not i cheated xD

kingbren08
12-14-2009, 11:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fenro:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kingbren08:
hey there are 100 feathers and they're hard to collect so dont act all high and mighty </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Propably as "hard" as it is to get through the "oh so hard" Dream seaquence "snicker.."

heh naw its okay if people use help on games, i just dont see the point in it. its a bit like self cheating isnt it?

"yay i got AC2 Platina im a master assassin".. xD
oh wait no im not i cheated xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i had no trouble with the incredibly easy dream sequence

Ghost1972
12-18-2009, 10:23 PM
The map with the feathers DOES exist!!! I saw it when I was trying to get help for two of the puzzles... yes, i know I cheated on two of the puzzles... i hang my head in shame!!!

eziair684
05-07-2010, 02:43 PM
there is a feather map in ROMA

burnout_x1
06-02-2011, 01:23 AM
How do you obtain said map??

Do I have to do the web battles?? I hope not.

medavroog
06-02-2011, 09:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by minipilsen:
I recently heard rumours about "a map that shows the location of feathers INGAME" ofc I dont think a such item exist, but I heard it's gained by getting all the treasure maps. How-ever It would be nice to know if it is fake or not. and ofcourse DONT SPOIL if you need to then write a warning. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, there is a map Unlockable for Feathers as well as maps (plural) Unlockable for the Borgia Flags (excluding those located inside secret locations). If shall you be asking about the Assassin's Creed II, then the answer is negative as there are no such maps for that game.