PDA

View Full Version : Horses in ACB

thedeadman_47
11-14-2010, 09:40 AM
i don't understand the horse system in acb how will u get horses from normal people i know getting it from guards will be by killing them but how will you get them from civilians will it be like GTA in Renaissance style?

thedeadman_47
11-14-2010, 09:40 AM
i don't understand the horse system in acb how will u get horses from normal people i know getting it from guards will be by killing them but how will you get them from civilians will it be like GTA in Renaissance style?

Piflik
11-14-2010, 09:42 AM
I guess it's similar to AC2, with the addition of soldiers on horses...

Rakudaton
11-14-2010, 09:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Piflik:
I guess it's similar to AC2, with the addition of soldiers on horses... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's not what he was asking.

Anyway. In a video I saw today, I'm pretty sure when Ezio walked past a citizen on a horse, the bottom face button displayed the command [hijack horse] - I could be wrong though. So I imagine that he'll punch them off and jump into the saddle.

RipYourSpineOut
11-14-2010, 09:45 AM
My guess is that since Roma is in bad times right now, and most, if not all the people are poor, you might not even see any civilians riding horses. All the civilians I've seen in videos have been walking.

thedeadman_47
11-14-2010, 09:47 AM
but in spoiler gameplay videos i saw normal people rinding horses through the city

Nick1021
11-14-2010, 09:49 AM
I just hope it's not like gta.

Ezio takes out his sword and puts it next to the victims throat while yelling random swear words =P

thedeadman_47
11-14-2010, 09:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick1021:
I just hope it's not like gta.

Ezio takes out his sword and puts it next to the victims throat while yelling random swear words =P </div></BLOCKQUOTE> get off u bastardi

glenneey
11-14-2010, 10:04 AM
yep , in a gameplay video i saw that *SPOILER?*you can throw ppls off their horses or just kill them (hehe http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif)*SPOILER?*

Piflik
11-14-2010, 10:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rakudaton:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Piflik:
I guess it's similar to AC2, with the addition of soldiers on horses... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anyway. In a video I saw today, I'm pretty sure when Ezio walked past a citizen on a horse, the bottom face button displayed the command [hijack horse] - I could be wrong though. So I imagine that he'll punch them off and jump into the saddle. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
What I meant to say with this is that there will be ownerless horses that you can claim and soldiers on horses that you can dismount...

thedeadman_47
11-14-2010, 10:21 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rakudaton:

Anyway. In a video I saw today, I'm pretty sure when Ezio walked past a citizen on a horse, the bottom face button displayed the command [hijack horse] - I could be wrong though. So I imagine that he'll punch them off and jump into the saddle. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
What I meant to say with this is that there will be ownerless horses that you can claim and soldiers on horses that you can dismount... </div></BLOCKQUOTE> still thats not what i asked i was asking about horsese with civilian owners

Piflik
11-14-2010, 10:34 AM
I thought there were none...

assassino.pl
11-14-2010, 11:21 AM
Yes it will look GTA http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Senam
11-14-2010, 11:33 AM
I imagine he would just push/throw them off and claim the horse. (And probably gain notority if there's any guards around to see him :P)

gutarjunky
11-14-2010, 11:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by assassino.pl:
Yes it will look GTA http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

actually more like red dead redemption http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

thedeadman_47
11-15-2010, 12:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by glenneey:
yep , in a gameplay video i saw that *SPOILER?*you can throw ppls off their horses or just kill them (hehe http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif)*SPOILER?* </div></BLOCKQUOTE> you can't kill civilians or you will desynch maybe throw them but you can't kill them

tyrce111
11-15-2010, 02:38 AM
ROFL
Grand Theft Renaissance?

obliviondoll
11-15-2010, 03:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tyrce111:
ROFL
Grand Theft Renaissance? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
AC2 was already Grand Theft Gondola.
ACB will be Grand Theft Equine.

thedeadman_47
11-15-2010, 05:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tyrce111:
ROFL
Grand Theft Renaissance? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
AC2 was already Grand Theft Gondola.
ACB will be Grand Theft Equine. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> i think your right good point!