PDA

View Full Version : Unable to continue Memories (Stuck)

LucidAntagonism
11-17-2010, 11:21 AM
Hey everyone.

I've been grinding this game like crazy. Rome is currently 60% completed, I'm currently getting 12,566 F's/20 minutes, I've gotten all upgrades via shops and Leonardo (That's currently available.) Yet the rest of the Borgia towers and memories are behind that Dsync wall. I've looked and looked and ever since (SPOILER)---> I rescued the chick from the castle, and started getting assassins (They are level 4 almost 5 now) I cannot do anything more. I keep searching and searching, I keep buying buildings and landmarks but alas, I cannot progress.

I've stepped out of the Animus, read e-mails, talked to everyone, went back in and still I am blocked. Talked to Leonardo about his war machines and all my progression is behind a wall.

Any suggestions? Is there something I'm missing? Oo

LucidAntagonism
11-17-2010, 11:21 AM
Hey everyone.

I've been grinding this game like crazy. Rome is currently 60% completed, I'm currently getting 12,566 F's/20 minutes, I've gotten all upgrades via shops and Leonardo (That's currently available.) Yet the rest of the Borgia towers and memories are behind that Dsync wall. I've looked and looked and ever since (SPOILER)---> I rescued the chick from the castle, and started getting assassins (They are level 4 almost 5 now) I cannot do anything more. I keep searching and searching, I keep buying buildings and landmarks but alas, I cannot progress.

I've stepped out of the Animus, read e-mails, talked to everyone, went back in and still I am blocked. Talked to Leonardo about his war machines and all my progression is behind a wall.

Any suggestions? Is there something I'm missing? Oo

LucidAntagonism
11-17-2010, 12:41 PM
No one else is having this issue??

Gypsy816
11-17-2010, 06:05 PM
Hi LucidAntagonism! Are you still unable to progress?

rgextreme
11-17-2010, 06:35 PM
Okay, what the hell? I was on Sequence 4 and I stopped playing for the day. Come back and I'm in the sanctuary, get in the animus, it loads, and then I'm back in the sanctuary!!! I took the disc out, cleaned it, turned stuff on/off, ran around everywhere and no matter how many times I try it will load and put me back in the sanctuary!!! Help!

FredEx919
11-17-2010, 06:58 PM
Which platform are you guys playing on?

rgextreme
11-17-2010, 07:53 PM
I'm playing on a 360... Had to restart the story due to the incessant frustration this glitch has caused me... There go 5 hrs. of my life I'll never get back http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

FredEx919
11-17-2010, 11:01 PM
Sorry to hear that. We have reported this issue and even though restarting may not have been ideal, it is indeed the quickest way to get back playing until we have further information. On the Xbox 360 version there is an auto save and backup auto save file located on your hard drive. You can try deleting the auto save file and see if the game will then load you to an earlier point where you can continue.

rgextreme
11-18-2010, 12:41 AM
Well, what I meant by restarting is that I simply opened another single player session so now I have used two out of the three... But can you clarify the process you just mentioned? Thanks...