PDA

View Full Version : Star Charts and TWCB

TasBlue1234
11-16-2010, 05:11 AM
***THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE CONTENT OF AC2 AND IT'S CONCLUDING SEQUENCE***

Ok, I was just watching bear grylls born survivor, and after the show, I saw a preview of the next show coming up. It was about these markings placed around the Earth linked together to create some sort of star chart. I noticed that these markings that where being shown were the glyphs that were placed within AC2 by subject 16. As most of you know, these glyphs revealed 'The Truth' video, this showed various things which people still do not understand completely. Ok back to the glyphs, I think if the glyphs that were found in AC2 were analysed, I think they may show where Those Who Came Before may have come from. This is just a theory but the guy on the show is going to see if these markings are actually a star chart. I will post back here if I get anything important.

TasBlue1234
11-16-2010, 05:11 AM
***THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE CONTENT OF AC2 AND IT'S CONCLUDING SEQUENCE***

Ok, I was just watching bear grylls born survivor, and after the show, I saw a preview of the next show coming up. It was about these markings placed around the Earth linked together to create some sort of star chart. I noticed that these markings that where being shown were the glyphs that were placed within AC2 by subject 16. As most of you know, these glyphs revealed 'The Truth' video, this showed various things which people still do not understand completely. Ok back to the glyphs, I think if the glyphs that were found in AC2 were analysed, I think they may show where Those Who Came Before may have come from. This is just a theory but the guy on the show is going to see if these markings are actually a star chart. I will post back here if I get anything important.