PDA

View Full Version : Just got the new GameInformer....

cgdemon894
09-14-2009, 01:53 PM
It is revealed that Altair is not the ancestor that immigrated to Italy, it was either a he or a her.... There are a couple of new pics, Ezio carrying a woman, and talks about some new stuff about customizing Ezio's clothing to a variety of different colours

cgdemon894
09-14-2009, 01:53 PM
It is revealed that Altair is not the ancestor that immigrated to Italy, it was either a he or a her.... There are a couple of new pics, Ezio carrying a woman, and talks about some new stuff about customizing Ezio's clothing to a variety of different colours

thekyle0
09-14-2009, 01:56 PM
Where did you find it? I've been dropping comments about it here and there since mid-August. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

MartaVasques
09-14-2009, 01:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zabrak94:
It is revealed that Altair is not the ancestor that immigrated to Italy, it was either a he or a her.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Zabrak, you must write here exactly what they said about that! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

sacredmoon101
09-14-2009, 02:01 PM
Can you write it out, please? I've been waiting for something new for days.

MrNussbaum
09-14-2009, 02:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zabrak94:
It is revealed that Altair is not the ancestor that immigrated to Italy, it was either a he or a her.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What were the other options? Sasquatch?

cgdemon894
09-14-2009, 02:03 PM
SURE THING!!!

thekyle0
09-14-2009, 02:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MrNussbaum:

What were the other options? Sasquatch? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Eunuch.

MrNussbaum
09-14-2009, 02:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thekyle0:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MrNussbaum:

What were the other options? Sasquatch? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Eunuch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're right. A sasquatch could be a he or her...I'm assuming.

cgdemon894
09-14-2009, 02:17 PM

What were the other options? Sasquatch? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the sarcasm ******bag... I've said this as alot of people in the forums were wondering to how Ezio's bloodline got to go to Italy, many of them said that they had sources that it was Altair.

Axel-Bit
09-14-2009, 02:27 PM
Well, Altair managed to get to Cyprus right after AC1, so who knows where else he went after that.

cgdemon894
09-14-2009, 02:32 PM
BEEN WORKING ON SOMETHING SO SORRY FOR BLURRY IMAGES, ILL POST THIS LITTLE PROJECT IVE BEEN DOING FOR THE PAST HOUR...

<span class="ev_code_RED">***Edited to remove copyrighted material***</span>

thekyle0
09-14-2009, 02:35 PM
I can't see the one in the bottom right but at least one of these is new. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

desonnac0
09-14-2009, 02:36 PM

Thanks for the sarcasm ******bag... I've said this as a lot of people in the forums were wondering to how Ezio's bloodline got to go to Italy, many of them said that they had sources that it was Altair. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow, dude, cool it- this isn't the SC:C forum,
take a joke man... geez http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

caswallawn_2k7
09-14-2009, 02:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thekyle0:
I can't see the one in the bottom right but at least one of these is new. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
well I would get a good look at them now as when a mod see's this they will go away.

cgdemon894
09-14-2009, 02:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by desonnac0:

Thanks for the sarcasm ******bag... I've said this as a lot of people in the forums were wondering to how Ezio's bloodline got to go to Italy, many of them said that they had sources that it was Altair. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow, dude, cool it- this isn't the SC:C forum,
take a joke man... geez http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can take a joke if it is funny....that is all

sacredmoon101
09-14-2009, 02:45 PM
Thanks for putting these up. Much appreciated. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Axel-Bit
09-14-2009, 02:47 PM
Calm down guys, intresting pics. I havent seen a few of em.

Biomedical-Fire
09-14-2009, 02:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
I can't see the one in the bottom right but at least one of these is new. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
well I would get a good look at them now as when a mod see's this they will go away. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Then it's a good thing I have my own subscription of Game Informer Magazine! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

MrNussbaum
09-14-2009, 02:59 PM

Thanks for the sarcasm ******bag... I've said this as alot of people in the forums were wondering to how Ezio's bloodline got to go to Italy, many of them said that they had sources that it was Altair. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Up yours champ.

Realjambo
09-14-2009, 03:06 PM
Play nicely please good people.

cgdemon894
09-14-2009, 03:08 PM

Thanks for the sarcasm ******bag... I've said this as alot of people in the forums were wondering to how Ezio's bloodline got to go to Italy, many of them said that they had sources that it was Altair. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Up yours champ. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like how you cut out the quote where I actually tried to stop the conversation, well if it prevents you from being utterly humiliated then im fine with that http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

cgdemon894
09-14-2009, 03:09 PM
To Moderators can I post links not the images for the viewing pleasure of these fine people

caswallawn_2k7
09-14-2009, 03:11 PM
nope you cant post links or the images as it is copy right to GI meaning it is technically a form of piracy you placing links to it here.

cgdemon894
09-14-2009, 03:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
nope you cant post links or the images as it is copy right to GI meaning it is technically a form of piracy you placing links to it here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh well I tried...

MrNussbaum
09-14-2009, 03:23 PM

I like how you cut out the quote where I actually tried to stop the conversation, well if it prevents you from being utterly humiliated then im fine with that http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't cut that part out, I responded directly to you calling me a ******bag for no reason other than making a joke. I'm not the one who's humiliated, you should be for taking it seriously. Lighten up.

BTOG46
09-14-2009, 03:26 PM
Pack it in, didn't you notice the post by Realjambo asking you to behave?

Choopius
09-14-2009, 03:32 PM
To Moderators can I post links not the images for the viewing pleasure of these fine people </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Zabrak: Could you pm me the link to the scans? I'm fairly sure that that is allowed since it's not on the forums directly. Thanks SO much bud!!

caswallawn_2k7
09-14-2009, 03:35 PM
Choopius it's not aloud either as your still using the Ubi site to distribute pirate material. but what the mod's don't know they don't complain about.

cgdemon894
09-14-2009, 03:39 PM

I like how you cut out the quote where I actually tried to stop the conversation, well if it prevents you from being utterly humiliated then im fine with that http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't cut that part out, I responded directly to you calling me a ******bag for no reason other than making a joke. I'm not the one who's humiliated, you should be for taking it seriously. Lighten up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya well im trying to not make a big deal of it but the main point is "It's not a joke if it is not funny" i said that a few posts ago... forget it "CHAMP"

BTOG46
09-14-2009, 03:46 PM
That's it, thread locked, and if you two want to fight, do it via PM's as any further posts of this type between you on the forums will result in a forum holiday for the perpetrator.