PDA

View Full Version : Please Help

dirt_junkie
12-22-2007, 04:29 PM
Running through on memory block 5: Acre Middle and the flags are causing some serious problems! I have collected all 33 Teutonic flags but my 'Addional Memory' shows I have only collected 32! I have rerun through all 33 locations 3 times now and I'm starting to get a little bit cross!

Can levels be restarted, so I can go through them again or do I have to do the whole game again?

Playing on Xbox 360 and got the update way before I started this level

Please help, many thanks

dirt_junkie
12-22-2007, 04:29 PM
Running through on memory block 5: Acre Middle and the flags are causing some serious problems! I have collected all 33 Teutonic flags but my 'Addional Memory' shows I have only collected 32! I have rerun through all 33 locations 3 times now and I'm starting to get a little bit cross!

Can levels be restarted, so I can go through them again or do I have to do the whole game again?

Playing on Xbox 360 and got the update way before I started this level

Please help, many thanks

dirt_junkie
12-22-2007, 04:50 PM
Forget get it YEAH!!!! Its seems fourth time lucky as one of the flags just reapeared! really weird I know but I've got it now so I don't care, if you did look at this for me thanks anyway

Crash_Plague
12-22-2007, 06:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dirt_junkie:
Forget get it YEAH!!!! Its seems fourth time lucky as one of the flags just reapeared! really weird I know but I've got it now so I don't care, if you did look at this for me thanks anyway </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol, sure you didn't just miss it the first three times? That does happen you know.

dirt_junkie
12-22-2007, 06:50 PM
Normally I would say yeh, but I remember this flag very well as I died shortly after picking it up. I fell hard only to land in the path of a patrol of guards who were well up for kickin my *** and kick it they did! Damn that defence break!