PDA

View Full Version : I WILL CONTACT LOCAL NEWS ABOUT THIS PROBLEMS

cmatiazzo
11-22-2007, 03:10 PM
dont want to return the game, unless EVERYBODY that bought this game do it.....
I do believe that they are not worried, because this "problem" did not Hit the "news" or newspapers, TV. Well I work for the News and If no one will say, I will talk to my boss about and show how many Thousands of people were SCAMED by Ubi

cmatiazzo
11-22-2007, 03:10 PM
dont want to return the game, unless EVERYBODY that bought this game do it.....
I do believe that they are not worried, because this "problem" did not Hit the "news" or newspapers, TV. Well I work for the News and If no one will say, I will talk to my boss about and show how many Thousands of people were SCAMED by Ubi

stuburns
11-22-2007, 03:15 PM
Seriously dude, local news papers are not going to worry Ubi.

AC is the second fastest selling original IP in history. It's a hit.

Best you can do is hope for a fix.

Kada-Dix
11-22-2007, 03:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cmatiazzo:
dont want to return the game, unless EVERYBODY that bought this game do it.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm going to jump off a cliff... you fancy coming?

I don't understand your point of view, you seem to suggest that there is something newsworthy here (ie the game does not work) yet you won't do the sensible thing and return it for a refund??

stuburns
11-22-2007, 03:38 PM
The problem with any sort of complaint is that the game does work, you can do the things it says on the back of the box. They haven't false advertised, they haven't broken the law. They have released a product that isn't to the standard some people might like, but that is not against the law. Ubisoft have a right to release a game that has glitches and bugs.

And you have a right to get a refund. It ends at that, you can't demand a patch, you can't demand compensation. Nothing. Either keep it and hope they fix it, or get a refund.

But for me personnaly the game is awesome, and if it's a choice of having it as it is or not having it at all, I know what I'll do.

Kada-Dix
11-22-2007, 03:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stuburns:
The problem with any sort of complaint is that the game does work, you can do the things it says on the back of the box. They haven't false advertised, they haven't broken the law. They have released a product that isn't to the standard some people might like, but that is not against the law. Ubisoft have a right to release a game that has glitches and bugs.

And you have a right to get a refund. It ends at that, you can't demand a patch, you can't demand compensation. Nothing. Either keep it and hope they fix it, or get a refund.

But for me personnaly the game is awesome, and if it's a choice of having it as it is or not having it at all, I know what I'll do. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well said....

I really liked the game, i'd like to think a patch would be realeased and if it is i'll go and re-purchase. On the other hand if people are not happy with the game in it's current state (and for me it was becoming unplayable) then the best thing to do would be to return it before it's too late.

Orpheusxx1
11-22-2007, 08:58 PM
I'm sure if there are serious problems, none that I've had, Ubi will fix them. I felt the same way about Two Worlds. Well I wasn't going to call newspapers or tv like its something life changing, I'm not that obsessed with video games. I did want to get my money back though. Two Worlds wasn't even finished and still isnt, bears walk on ceilings of caves, horses fly in the air, its horrible. So AC has some freezing issues that will probably be fixed.

PaleProphet
11-23-2007, 12:18 AM
i would imagine
that have having a game constantly freeze and lock up the console
can not be doing the console any good

Blaque_Dragun
11-23-2007, 02:47 AM
Hey go for it man,if some guy was able to get on the news and report Sony for there warranty void if the PS3 gets dusty...why not this!

gaz2785
11-23-2007, 04:03 AM
I can't understand how people have so many problems. I have the 360 version and must have played it for 15-20 hours so far, and it hasn't locked up or frozen once.

I'm not suggesting that people aren't having problems, but I wonder why it affects some people so badly and not others?

Royal.Mist
11-23-2007, 04:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gaz2785:
I can't understand how people have so many problems. I have the 360 version and must have played it for 15-20 hours so far, and it hasn't locked up or frozen once.

I'm not suggesting that people aren't having problems, but I wonder why it affects some people so badly and not others? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No Idea but my 360 version has frozen twice right before Assassinations. It's annoying.

jmelb
11-28-2007, 11:52 PM
How much have the news offered you for your story?

inscript
11-29-2007, 10:57 PM
See the thing is, we all bought the game and now we all have to sit around for the patch... why didn't ubi just put the extra hours in and release a full working title, then give the release date a little push.

AdZ_676
11-29-2007, 11:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gaz2785:

I'm not suggesting that people aren't having problems, but I wonder why it affects some people so badly and not others? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wouldnt talk to soon. I had been playing mine well over 20 hours with no freezes then bam it freezes twice in the same place just as i was about to accept a quest, 3rd time it worked fine. Later it frooze in the kingdom area and then at a loading screen. Since then tho ive put in another 5-6 hours with no more freezes. Theres no real glaring reason why it crashes more for some than others as it can happen anytime, one thing i do know is UBI fixed ps3 version dam fast whats the hold up with the 360 version? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Gamepro123
11-30-2007, 01:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AdZ_676:
one thing i do know is UBI fixed ps3 version dam fast whats the hold up with the 360 version? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They didn't fix the PS3 version, and people are pissed because they are betting it's never going to be fixed just like with Rainbow Six Vegas. I would just return the game and those of us who were just about the buy it don't do so until (of IF) they fix it.

AirRon_2K7
12-01-2007, 04:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gamepro123:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AdZ_676:
one thing i do know is UBI fixed ps3 version dam fast whats the hold up with the 360 version? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They didn't fix the PS3 version, and people are pissed because they are betting it's never going to be fixed just like with Rainbow Six Vegas. I would just return the game and those of us who were just about the buy it don't do so until (of IF) they fix it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why return it? It doesn't effect Ubi in the slightest, only the shop you bought it from.