PDA

View Full Version : HELP: Missing capes

kaneandtaker
03-28-2011, 06:19 PM
I completed the Auditore Trail Mnemonic Set in Project Legacy and synced it to ACB and got the capes. Subsequently I deleted the save game and started a new one. I found out that my capes were also deleted from the game. I combined another set of the Auditore Trail Mnemonic Set but it still does not unlock the 2 capes for me to the new save game. I can confirm the syncing works because I am able to get the 75 recruit exp points from Project Legacy to AC:B.

Contacted Ubisoft Support but I still do not get a reply after 3 days. I'm getting anxious now. Is there a known fix to this?

kaneandtaker
03-28-2011, 06:19 PM
I completed the Auditore Trail Mnemonic Set in Project Legacy and synced it to ACB and got the capes. Subsequently I deleted the save game and started a new one. I found out that my capes were also deleted from the game. I combined another set of the Auditore Trail Mnemonic Set but it still does not unlock the 2 capes for me to the new save game. I can confirm the syncing works because I am able to get the 75 recruit exp points from Project Legacy to AC:B.

Contacted Ubisoft Support but I still do not get a reply after 3 days. I'm getting anxious now. Is there a known fix to this?