PDA

View Full Version : Oleg,-Weather & Terrain

XyZspineZyX
11-15-2003, 05:10 PM
Oleg, Can you design a map that was partially covered with snow? Like a spring thaw with aprox. 50% of the map covered as an option. Also, I really enjoy the different weather conditions we can set. However, can you design an option where it is snowing but still clear enough to have good visabillity below cloud level. This would improve play in the "bad" weather. This game is exceptional !!! The beauty and fluidity are unmatched in any sim I've played. Keep up the outstanding work. P.S. I'm a Vice President of a large U.S. corporation.As an exercise in team work we are using this sim to fly as a combat unit at our year end meeting. Thanks

Don't Run You'll only Die Tired !!!!

XyZspineZyX
11-15-2003, 05:10 PM
Oleg, Can you design a map that was partially covered with snow? Like a spring thaw with aprox. 50% of the map covered as an option. Also, I really enjoy the different weather conditions we can set. However, can you design an option where it is snowing but still clear enough to have good visabillity below cloud level. This would improve play in the "bad" weather. This game is exceptional !!! The beauty and fluidity are unmatched in any sim I've played. Keep up the outstanding work. P.S. I'm a Vice President of a large U.S. corporation.As an exercise in team work we are using this sim to fly as a combat unit at our year end meeting. Thanks

Don't Run You'll only Die Tired !!!!

XyZspineZyX
11-15-2003, 07:03 PM
Dntrnuldytrd wrote:
- As an exercise in team work we are using
- this sim to fly as a combat unit at our year end
- meeting. Thanks
-

Can I work in your corporation? Our exercises in team work are... daily work. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

- Dux Corvan -

http://www.theinformationminister.com/press.php?ID=612322300

</span></blockquote></font></td></tr>