PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Revelations New Features Poll

Tommygun756
07-30-2011, 08:22 PM
Tell Ubisoft which new features they should consider in the upcoming Assassin's Creed Revelations

Animuses
07-30-2011, 08:28 PM
I'd choose weather effects and more choices during missions. I say no to co-op because it just won't work.

albertwesker22
07-30-2011, 08:33 PM
Weather effects!

AC Brotherhood spans 7 years, but the static weather makes it seem like your reliving the same day over and over.

GunnarGunderson
07-30-2011, 08:41 PM
I want removable armour

Saracenar
07-30-2011, 09:18 PM
Yes to weather effects, no to co-op.

And I'll tell you why choice during missions won't work? It's a linear game. The ancestor did things a certain way, so we can never make choices that would alter the outcome of a mission or game that wouldn't end in desynchronisation.

But weather would be nice.

LightRey
07-30-2011, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by albertwesker22:
Weather effects!

AC Brotherhood spans 7 years, but the static weather makes it seem like your reliving the same day over and over.
Actually, it really spans only 3 years and then skips 4 years (not counting the Da Vinci Disappearance).
I voted Co-op simply because it's the only of the three I'd like to see. I doubt they could get it to work though.

masterfenix2009
07-31-2011, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by Saracenar:

And I'll tell you why choice during missions won't work? It's a linear game. The ancestor did things a certain way, so we can never make choices that would alter the outcome of a mission or game that wouldn't end in desynchronisation.

But weather would be nice. Then how come full synchronization is optional?In Assassins creed one players had alot of choice.

Chamboozer
07-31-2011, 02:32 AM
It's silly to include an 'All of the above' option. Of course everyone wants all of the above, including that option just results in large numbers of votes being absorbed by it, and Ubisoft not getting as accurate of data.

Anyway I picked more choices. The expansion of player freedom is always a good thing. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

kosmoscreed
07-31-2011, 02:39 AM
I don't want co-op, not because I don't like playing with others but because I don't want them to be froced to change the story to put the co-op, AC is a single player game.

Voted for weather but I don't want a set weather condition for every place in the game, I want it to be random.

Chamboozer
07-31-2011, 02:50 AM
Co-op doesn't have to involve the single-player storyline. They could be unrelated missions where neither person plays as any specific character.

LightRey
07-31-2011, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by Chamboozer:
Co-op doesn't have to involve the single-player storyline. They could be unrelated missions where neither person plays as any specific character.
Yeah, or it could be some sort of workaround in the Animus just like the Desmond and Alta´r skins.

albertwesker22
07-31-2011, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by albertwesker22:
Weather effects!

Actually, it really spans only 3 years and then skips 4 years (not counting the Da Vinci Disappearance).
I voted Co-op simply because it's the only of the three I'd like to see. I doubt they could get it to work though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I know, but if I said 3 years, someone would have said it actually spans 7 years http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

The static weather is still a problem for me. A bit of rain here and there would make it seem like you're in a breathing world.

DavisP92
07-31-2011, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chamboozer:
Yeah, or it could be some sort of workaround in the Animus just like the Desmond and Alta´r skins. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that or they could have a completely different story for the coop, made for it. just like splinter cell conviction

Saracenar
07-31-2011, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by assassino151:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saracenar:

But weather would be nice. Then how come full synchronization is optional?In Assassins creed one players had alot of choice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The kind of choice I assume is being suggested is larger than the Full Synchronisation "choice". I'd say its less about choice and more about Desmond not being able to accomplish the task exactly how Ezio did it, more than him "choosing" not to complete it a certain way.

Black_Widow9
07-31-2011, 01:23 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please post your ideas for Revelations here-
Ubisoft« Unsheathes Assassin's Creed« Revelations (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/2681097429)

There are many other things that the Community as a whole would like to see.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>