PDA

View Full Version : AC Brotherhood flags discussion.

tyrce111
09-11-2010, 11:17 AM
Flags are bak and luckily there are only 100.
I think it's a good idea to keep puting in collectables to keep us ocupied when we finish the game.
When we finished the feathers we got the Auditore cape and a war hammer...

What do you think we should get when all flags are collected???
I think you should get some sort of second smaller assassins guild( I have seen a small district on the map of Rome with the A symbol on it)
that allows you more recruits? and another place to change armours and weapons...

tyrce111
09-11-2010, 11:17 AM
Flags are bak and luckily there are only 100.
I think it's a good idea to keep puting in collectables to keep us ocupied when we finish the game.
When we finished the feathers we got the Auditore cape and a war hammer...

What do you think we should get when all flags are collected???
I think you should get some sort of second smaller assassins guild( I have seen a small district on the map of Rome with the A symbol on it)
that allows you more recruits? and another place to change armours and weapons...

magesupermaster
09-11-2010, 11:28 AM
There are 101 Borgia flags.

I think the rewerd could be an MP character(If they can put that in the story..).

Or a weapon or something else..

Murcuseo
09-11-2010, 11:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:

I think the rewerd could be an MP character(If they can put that in the story..).

Or a weapon or something else.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It would be pretty daft to get a MP reward from an SP action.

I'm still hoping either a Uplay reward or an ingame achievement will give you an eagle as a pet.

Naive hope of course.

tyrce111
09-11-2010, 11:51 AM
That would be pretty cool, what do you suppose the eagle would do?
Maybey take out Gards or distracting them like thieves did?

magesupermaster
09-11-2010, 11:53 AM
Ezio must have an eagle!

If not, then Desmond shall have an eagle!

Deathgrim666
09-11-2010, 11:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tyrce111:
Maybey take out Gards or distracting them like thieves did? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

or maybe like a uav.

Murcuseo
09-11-2010, 12:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deathgrim666:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tyrce111:

or maybe like a uav. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My initial suggestion was something similar.

If you've seen the movie The Crow you'll remember the abilities that dude had. I would suggest something similar. We already have Eagle Vision so why not have a literal version of that. You'd see and hear through the Eagle to give you a tactical advantage before approaching a location. He could also be used for scouting and evesdropping, relaying messages and also as a distraction.

That's a bit far fetched but outside of that it would be cool to an Eagle as a pet. He could follow you when freerunning and freefall with you during LoF's etc etc.

There's many cool things you could use him for.

Edit: Also, they already have the animation in there for the Eagle landing on your arm. The one they use for the new pidgeon coops.

magesupermaster
09-11-2010, 12:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robson19822009:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deathgrim666:

or maybe like a uav. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My initial suggestion was something similar.

If you've seen the movie The Crow you'll remember the abilities that dude had. I would suggest something similar. We already have Eagle Vision so why not have a literal version of that. You'd see and hear through the Eagle to give you a tactical advantage before approaching a location. He could also be used for scouting and evesdropping, relaying messages and also as a distraction.

That's a bit far fretched but outside of that it would be cool to an Eagle as a pet. He could follow you when freerunning and freefall with you during LoF's etc etc.

There's many cool things you could use him for. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It sounds like a familiar...

bokeef04
09-12-2010, 04:37 AM
my question is, how do they justify him getting the flags? why is Ezio collecting flags? and why does getting them = such and such(or nothing in AC1 case)

why is it they say they won't do co-op as it doesn't make sense to the AC universe but then they have randomly placed flags, alot in places you'd never put flags

EzioAssassin51
09-12-2010, 04:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bokeef04:
my question is, how do they justify him getting the flags? why is Ezio collecting flags? and why does getting them = such and such(or nothing in AC1 case)

why is it they say they won't do co-op as it doesn't make sense to the AC universe but then they have randomly placed flags, alot in places you'd never put flags </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They're supposed to nweaken the borgia influence on Rome, like the towers.

I dunno what the reward should be...

I'm guessing the Vatican will be restricted for the entire game... if it is, maybe once we've collected all the flags, this area is no longer restricted anymore... but only after the story or something!!

Roakeru
09-12-2010, 05:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bokeef04:

why is it they say they won't do co-op as it doesn't make sense to the AC universe but then they have randomly placed flags, alot in places you'd never put flags </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
If you look carefully in the GC Demo at 4:35 you can see that when Ezio picks up a flag it say "Borgia Flag removed"...so i think it has some sort of influence over the city...just like the renovating works

NewBlade200
09-12-2010, 05:23 AM

why is it they say they won't do co-op as it doesn't make sense to the AC universe but then they have randomly placed flags, alot in places you'd never put flags </div></BLOCKQUOTE>theyre to lower the borgia influence in the city. the reward could be new assassination contracts, for ezio and his assassins, or weapons, or it increases the percentage of renovation in rome. and when you get all the flags, theres a sequence where the people give ezio a cape or new clothes and armour. and to spice things up a bit,when theyre giving you it, borgia soldiers attack and you have to fight them off in the new armour/clothes/cape http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

EzioAssassin51
09-12-2010, 05:36 AM
You guys just said the exact same thing i said about the influence!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

Murcuseo
09-12-2010, 05:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
You guys just said the exact same thing i said about the influence!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They're building self-esteem by portraying knowledge, leave them alone.

tyrce111
09-12-2010, 07:48 AM

Going off topic again, they should be able to go co-op on ACB
Rebeca could hook
Lucy or someone else upto another animus and sync them both into the same time so that ezio and someone else could team up with him...
Won't work but I think it's a good idea.

JohnConnor2012
09-12-2010, 08:00 AM
Wow, I'm really going to hate those flags.

bokeef04
09-12-2010, 05:27 PM
okay, so stealing Borgia flags in AC:B weaken the Borgia(not sure how that works exactly, it's just a flag) but what about AC1

austin128
09-12-2010, 11:43 PM
okay, so stealing Borgia flags in AC:B weaken the Borgia(not sure how that works exactly, it's just a flag) but what about AC1 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Altair was a flag-hoarder.
Dirty, filthy habit.

I'm SO glad there's only 101!
Still, I'm having a map by my side at the very beginning, getting the flags as soon as their area is unlocked, so no looking for the one flag I missed (screw you, Kingdom http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif).

X10J
09-13-2010, 12:14 AM
they had mentioned a vague reason in the manual I think.

Eagle sounds good. He could nod at it and people would die. every where people would die.

I'm still hoping for the Dagger of Altair.

EzioAssassin51
09-13-2010, 12:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by X10J:
Eagle sounds good. He could nod at it and people would die. every where people would die.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

But no Eagle if it's gonna do that, cause you might as well ditch the Brotherhood for it then!! And how would it kill them? Poo on them... but that's just lucky!!

paisepatruuna
09-13-2010, 12:29 AM
Dagger of altair would be coolhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Stormpen
09-13-2010, 12:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by X10J:
they had mentioned a vague reason in the manual I think.

I'm still hoping for the Dagger of Altair. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or the Dagger of Time.

Or the giant baby hammer you get at the end of Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

austin128
09-13-2010, 12:40 AM
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

KZarr
09-13-2010, 03:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:

Or a weapon or something else.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
What? only 101? Blasphemy! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif I want at least twice the amount of flags AC1 had!

FaTaLMeTaL
09-13-2010, 05:20 AM
it could trow a smoke bomb :/ im just saying http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

notafanboy
09-13-2010, 08:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by paisepatruuna:
Dagger of altair would be coolhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
why not

AnthonyA85
09-13-2010, 09:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by notafanboy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by paisepatruuna:
Dagger of altair would be coolhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
why not </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Asuming we get to keep the Sword of Altair. I hope we do.

Murcuseo
09-13-2010, 10:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AnthonyA85:

Asuming we get to keep the Sword of Altair. I hope we do. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whenever I get Altairs Sword in ACII I get a little Heman moment (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dJolYw8tnk), if we could get the Short Blade it would be times two seeing as that's my favourite weapon in AC.

magesupermaster
09-13-2010, 11:02 AM
What about Altair's mysterious glass vials on his back as a rewerd? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

EzioAssassin51
09-14-2010, 05:01 AM
What about Altair's mysterious glass vials on his back as a rewerd? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe they were little slots for his throwing knives

BluesTezza
09-14-2010, 06:57 AM
You know i thought would be cool if you can send you assassins too get the flags for you. They would get experience points and there is one less hour or so to drain your life on flags.

magesupermaster
09-14-2010, 07:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
What about Altair's mysterious glass vials on his back as a rewerd? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe they were little slots for his throwing knives </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think they are slots for throwing knives...

On his back there are two mysterious vials in his belt.

Ubisoft never told what they are...

Murcuseo
09-14-2010, 07:04 AM

Ubisoft never told what they are... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I started a new playthrough of AC a couple of days ago and was actually wondering what they were for. Definately nothing to do with throwing knives.

I reckon they had poisons in mind from the start but decided to take them out the game. But left in the vials.

magesupermaster
09-14-2010, 07:07 AM
They could also contain water...

AnthonyA85
09-14-2010, 08:43 AM
Maybe, just for the grousome hell of it, we get Rodrigo Borgia's head on a pike or something, or you get a portable version of the Carriage Machine gun.

The only flag collection i ever managed to complete in AC1 were the Masyaf flags, I could never find all the others, and we didn't actually get any rewards for collecting them all, did we.

tyrce111
09-14-2010, 10:20 AM
Your villa should be rebuilt completly but next to Rome.

austin128
09-14-2010, 12:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
The only flag collection i ever managed to complete in AC1 were the Masyaf flags, I could never find all the others, and we didn't actually get any rewards for collecting them all, did we. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No, just Achievement Points... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

EzioAssassin51
09-15-2010, 12:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robson19822009:

Ubisoft never told what they are... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I started a new playthrough of AC a couple of days ago and was actually wondering what they were for. Definately nothing to do with throwing knives.

I reckon they had poisons in mind from the start but decided to take them out the game. But left in the vials. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh those ones! Right http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif