PDA

View Full Version : Glitch bug or no ? + videos

Nethaera
11-15-2007, 09:49 AM
Well when i reach Arsuf it is normal i have to fight myself and there alaways a double player of me ?

I did 2 small videos about this and it annoying at hell i think it a bug or glitch i was also able to fall under the grass and also fighting invisible guard...

It is normal or buggy

here the 2 video dont laugh for the quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg3YcSm46Wc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAD-vIR-xkg

Nethaera
11-15-2007, 09:49 AM
Well when i reach Arsuf it is normal i have to fight myself and there alaways a double player of me ?

I did 2 small videos about this and it annoying at hell i think it a bug or glitch i was also able to fall under the grass and also fighting invisible guard...

It is normal or buggy

here the 2 video dont laugh for the quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg3YcSm46Wc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAD-vIR-xkg

Nethaera
11-15-2007, 10:43 AM
Bumb and it really annoying i tried to close my xbox reload the game... nothing to do always the same thing...

Nethaera
11-15-2007, 10:57 AM
now cant complete this game at all... guess i'll search for all the flags missing in Acre since i found all other...

arbiol
11-15-2007, 11:25 AM
that's just weird..

Seragath
11-15-2007, 02:09 PM
thats awesome..lol...now you can show some skillz, see if you can win yourself http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Nethaera
11-15-2007, 02:17 PM
haha it fun to kill yourself with the little dagger.. backstab for the win

ProneNL
11-15-2007, 02:17 PM
Thnx for the spoiler tags you ******

Nethaera
11-15-2007, 02:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProneNL:
Thnx for the spoiler tags you ****** </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry but i dont know what mean a spoiler

Hjalmar3
11-15-2007, 03:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProneNL:

dont see any spoily thing here, dus lik me bruine anjer

EpicRawr
11-15-2007, 03:41 PM
What the hell are you on about? There are no spoilers, in this.

Nethaera
11-15-2007, 05:27 PM
really sorry but what is a spoiler...

neurotoxin55
11-16-2007, 04:57 PM
Information that will somehow ruin the game for others I.e Key Information that is only found out through playing.

Nethaera
11-16-2007, 05:02 PM
ah ok you mean like revealing the end or stuff like this ahhhhh
thx buddy

Seragath
11-16-2007, 07:10 PM
find a horse and get the hell away from the clone http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

DigitalSpaceice
11-16-2007, 09:16 PM
lol, looks like you have a split personality (like on heroes).

dirtybird21
11-16-2007, 10:37 PM
Lol @ the second video, That looked like you were really fighting yourself, I read the complaints about this glitch AS I WAS ENTERING THAT AREA. And i was reeeaaaally worried... Nothing happened though, I don't understand...

Rick James IA
11-17-2007, 11:54 AM
***SPOILERS*** (Huge ones, but if you're at Arsuf, you probably should read this if you want to beat the game)
Ok... I found a good way to get past it. The parts where you can fall off/through the level, you'll live forever as long as you are on a horse. To get through Arsuf all you need to do is go to the part where the level glitches and get your second Altair, then get one of the Altair's on a horse. After that, take control of the Altair that's still on foot. This can be done by locking on to him... just play around with it until the camera is following him. From this point forward, locking on will be extremely difficult, because it tends to lock on to the other Altair the first few tries. Also, under no circumstances hit B. This means that you can't grab enemies or counter a grab, but your second Altair will dismount if you hit it, and will likely fall through the map and die. Continue on in the level, and you'll get to a wooden wall. Leave the horse-riding Altair here and continue over the wall. Continue on normally until you run get to a cinematic with Robert. Once you start this fight, go ahead and let yourself die, or don't... it's your choice. Dying will make this easier, because if you die at this point, your second Altair will disappear. From this point forward, at least until the end of the assassination, the game will work normally. It is possible that the game will freeze during this process, if it does, then just continue to try until it works. If you get to the end without anything triggering (if you get to a whole bunch of Templars standing around in an area encircled by an invisible wall and a cinematic hasn't happened yet), try dismounting your second Altair to kill him and restarting the process. I'm not sure this is perfect or fool-proof, and it is very difficult to fight with the other Altair existing. This will by no means make this part enjoyable, but you may complete it.

edit: Sorry for this being so hard to read, but I'm in a hurry.
edit 2: BTW... try not to die before you get to robert, because if you do the Robert scene has a habit of glitching (not happening) until you reload the memory.

AldirTheKnight
11-17-2007, 12:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n6kc1wyaDY

Nethaera
11-17-2007, 06:52 PM
heh nice bug lol

Tin
11-17-2007, 07:54 PM
Im gettin this bug, pissin me off, can't complete the game because I jus fall through the map :s
PAL version here

Pinjani10
11-17-2007, 10:29 PM
Didnt have the glitch either

shotty78
11-18-2007, 05:08 PM
Ok I played through the game and experienced a few minor glitches(slow down and one game freeze) but Arsuf had me freaking out.

I followed my marker to a point where there was one of the large blue memory blocks and panicked. So I came here looking for answers and eventually figured it out.

The memory block is not a glitch, your not supposed to go that way. If your coming from the Kingdom back track a little and you'll find a path that leads into the mountains. If your coming from Acre continue on past the memory block and you should find the path.

After that is where SOME people are experiencing glitches(double character, no scenery, fall through ground) but I never had a problem. Just letting all those who like me, thought the memory block was a glitch...it is not.

stephanecoutu
11-18-2007, 05:47 PM
Someone told me to unplug my usb guitar and now it works!

Tin
11-19-2007, 02:55 AM
Anyone having this problem, I found the solution. I was playing the game at 1280x1024 on my LCD monitor, as soon as I plugged it into a standard Def TV, worked perfectly

rileydutton
11-19-2007, 10:52 AM
Just wanted to say, having the same issue here. Heard on another thread regarding this bug that it may be Xbox 360-specific... i.e. if you take your HD from your Xbox 360 to a friend's 360, you may be able to play through the game just fine. I haven't been able to verify this myself yet, although for what it's worth I do have a 1st-gen 360 (bought it on launch day)...never had any problems with it before, though.

Really hoping for a patch of some kind on this so I can finish the game!

Also, can someone from Ubi actually post on this and let us know that they are at least acknowledging this problem and working on a fix?

kelban
11-21-2007, 02:53 AM
~~ possible solution ~~
I have the same bug. Happens only on last level. Horse falls through the ground, clone appears, can't complete the game because last cut seen doesn't work.
After reeding the above post from the guy that said his friend resolved it by unplugging his USB guitar hero guitar I went to check if I had it plugged in. I did not but I did have my play an charge cable plugged in. I unplugged it and it worked without issue after a reboot of the 360. could this be a bug that only occurs with a usb device plugged in? though I do have my HD dvd drive connected to the back and no issues.