PDA

View Full Version : AC Bro Hood: special jump move!??!?!?

naytahn
11-30-2010, 04:26 PM
So can someone please tell me when I get the jumping move that lets you jump straight up while on a wall and grab a ledge to climb buildings much faster??

naytahn
11-30-2010, 04:26 PM
So can someone please tell me when I get the jumping move that lets you jump straight up while on a wall and grab a ledge to climb buildings much faster??

Ezio9001
11-30-2010, 04:30 PM
You get it after you purchase the "Leaping Glove" (I think) from Leonardo's little shop.

Thrawn526
11-30-2010, 05:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ezio9001:
You get it after you purchase the "Leaping Glove" (I think) from Leonardo's little shop. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Correct. You have to buy the Climb Leap glove from Leonardo. The glove is identical to the Metal Cletus from AC2 despite the different name, and even boosts your punching damage as with the previous version.

Just in case you don't know, you meet Leonardo during Sequence 4 and you can buy one of the 3 items from him. To find him again, look for a white symbol with a gray L on it, it should be near the center of the map or in the bottom right corner of the map. Go there and you can speak to him again similar to how when you first talked to him in Sequence 4 and you can buy another of his items.