PDA

View Full Version : Animus position in Intro

Moultonborough
07-06-2011, 06:19 AM
I just noticed something in the intro to Brotherhood. At one point it shows the Animus in the wrong position. Instead of the head facing to the right it faces the left side. Did anyone else notice this?

Moultonborough
07-06-2011, 06:19 AM
I just noticed something in the intro to Brotherhood. At one point it shows the Animus in the wrong position. Instead of the head facing to the right it faces the left side. Did anyone else notice this?

iN3krO
07-06-2011, 08:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moultonborough:
I just noticed something in the intro to Brotherhood. At one point it shows the Animus in the wrong position. Instead of the head facing to the right it faces the left side. Did anyone else notice this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is the subject forced to be looking to one of the sides?

Rebecca never mentionated that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif

xx-pyro
07-06-2011, 10:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moultonborough:
I just noticed something in the intro to Brotherhood. At one point it shows the Animus in the wrong position. Instead of the head facing to the right it faces the left side. Did anyone else notice this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is the subject forced to be looking to one of the sides?

Rebecca never mentionated that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think you understand what's being said.

As for the TC, it was probably just a mistake or you saw it wrong.

Moultonborough
07-06-2011, 10:43 AM
It was a view of the Abstergo one. It only shows it for a second or two. You gotta watch closely.

Mr_Shade
07-06-2011, 10:51 AM
I would imagine, if it is there, it's just a mistake in the cutscene..

Sometimes, just like in films, the images get 'flipped' by mistake, and no one noticed..

Hopefully it's not some secret plot...

dchil279
07-06-2011, 03:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr_Shade:

Sometimes, just like in films, the images get 'flipped' by mistake, and no one noticed..

Hopefully it's not some secret plot... </div></BLOCKQUOTE> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

oOAltairOo
07-06-2011, 04:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr_Shade:

Hopefully it's not some secret plot... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I smell sarcasm...

Calvarok
07-06-2011, 05:49 PM
Yeah, sometimes to make a scene look different or a flashback more interesting, they flip the footage. I see it all the time in movies. I don't really understand the point. :P

sassinscreed
07-11-2011, 06:19 AM

omg ubisoft cheated us i think they should give money back to everyone who bought this game with wrong faced animus