PDA

View Full Version : Just need help so badly router troubles

The_Faker
04-27-2005, 09:00 AM
when i go to play forgotten battles + AEP and patched to 2.04 now for some reason when u go to play at ubi online it says . No valid string table found ??? whats with this ?????

The_Faker
04-27-2005, 09:00 AM
when i go to play forgotten battles + AEP and patched to 2.04 now for some reason when u go to play at ubi online it says . No valid string table found ??? whats with this ?????

WholeHawg
04-27-2005, 11:32 AM
Well..... You dont really say much in your post so its hard to say.

My guess is it has nothing to do with your router.

Did it work before you patched it? Did you just get the game? Have you tried hyperlobby? Do you have DSL? Cable? Dial-up? What OS are you running XP? Sp1? Sp2?

Have you tried taking the router out of the loop and connecting directly to whatever kind of modem you use? That will tell you definativly if it's the router causing the problem or not.

Dew-Claw
04-27-2005, 03:28 PM
Well, from what little information we have here,
My 1st choice would be to look at the UBI installation.
Maybe another install messed up your UBI lobby client.

Bonzo_The_Clown
04-27-2005, 10:22 PM
sorry guys i was stressed out and frustrated when that was written so im sorry for the complete loss of all senses . lol

OS = XP home sp2
ISP = DSL

game worked fine up until i did system restore just on a day ago . what i need to do right now is uninstall ubi.com from my pc and reinstall the latest version of the game server my problem is that i cant seem to remove the ubi.com from my pc to replace it ? when i try to install the new version it just says there alreadya version of ubi.com running on this pc

Bonzo_The_Clown
04-27-2005, 10:24 PM
just to check last night i flew online at hyperlobby in the only 2.04 server there trollville2.04 it works fine so its all ubi.com issues i think but in regards to that it was fine there till a day ago