PDA

View Full Version : Pointless Bonus Points

steveone01
04-17-2011, 08:54 AM
What's the deal with the bonus points? They don't count towards anything. They don't get applied to your actual score or applied anywhere for that matter. So why do they bother giving them out? Is it just for you to feel good? They are worhtless.

steveone01
04-17-2011, 08:54 AM
What's the deal with the bonus points? They don't count towards anything. They don't get applied to your actual score or applied anywhere for that matter. So why do they bother giving them out? Is it just for you to feel good? They are worhtless.

AntiChrist7
04-17-2011, 09:13 AM
You must be very good at the game that you don't get any bonusses

steveone01
04-17-2011, 09:49 AM
No. I get bonuses all the time. I'm level 50. I've been playing since the beta. I have 100% trophies and 100% sync. I have most of the achievements done. most matches I either finish in first place or in the top three. so I'm always getting bonuses. the point is that the bonus points don't get applied anywhere that actually matters.

AntiChrist7
04-17-2011, 09:53 AM
well i guess the bonusses matters when you weren't level 50

steveone01
04-17-2011, 10:01 AM
maybe. but all those extra points should count for something don't you think? what's the point if they don't affect anything? the only person who knows about it is the person achieving it. at the end of your next match look at the bonus and look at the score that is shown to everyone else. it doesn't include your bonus points.

monkeyuncle8
04-17-2011, 10:44 AM
they go towards your all time score

AntiChrist7
04-17-2011, 11:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by steveone01:
maybe. but all those extra points should count for something don't you think? what's the point if they don't affect anything? the only person who knows about it is the person achieving it. at the end of your next match look at the bonus and look at the score that is shown to everyone else. it doesn't include your bonus points. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah it does....