PDA

View Full Version : Talesfromonline: A little bit of everything.......

Jumoschwanz
06-01-2004, 10:59 PM
Flew on 609IAP dedicated, fullreal w/speedbar tonight.

Had some great missions. Loaded up a 109g2 with an sc500 bomb and 75% fuel. Shot a balloon, sank a ship, took some minor aaa hits. Chased a P63 on the way home and took his wing off over my base, then had his wingman shot off my tail by aaa. Landed around 560 points on that one.
Flew a mission in the He-111 and sunk a ship. Flew a few more g2 missions.

My crowning acheivment was this(sarcasm). Imagine getting the bounce on a YP-80 in a 109 E-4! I did. Right when I got up on it's a$$ I had about a five second freeze, ended up ramming the jet. It flew merrily away and my E-4 was in two pieces in flames. I doubt I will ever get another shot like that. I think I hit the jet with a few rounds before I rammed it. RAts!

Just goes to show: If you learn to put yourself in the right place it does not matter what you fly. If not for that freeze I am pretty sure I would have had a jet kill in the 109 e4, the slowest of the 109 series. Rats!

I had a blast though. What a good time!

Nite all and S!

Jumoschwanz

Jumoschwanz
06-01-2004, 10:59 PM
Flew on 609IAP dedicated, fullreal w/speedbar tonight.

Had some great missions. Loaded up a 109g2 with an sc500 bomb and 75% fuel. Shot a balloon, sank a ship, took some minor aaa hits. Chased a P63 on the way home and took his wing off over my base, then had his wingman shot off my tail by aaa. Landed around 560 points on that one.
Flew a mission in the He-111 and sunk a ship. Flew a few more g2 missions.

My crowning acheivment was this(sarcasm). Imagine getting the bounce on a YP-80 in a 109 E-4! I did. Right when I got up on it's a$$ I had about a five second freeze, ended up ramming the jet. It flew merrily away and my E-4 was in two pieces in flames. I doubt I will ever get another shot like that. I think I hit the jet with a few rounds before I rammed it. RAts!

Just goes to show: If you learn to put yourself in the right place it does not matter what you fly. If not for that freeze I am pretty sure I would have had a jet kill in the 109 e4, the slowest of the 109 series. Rats!

I had a blast though. What a good time!

Nite all and S!

Jumoschwanz