PDA

View Full Version : Some planes guns don't fire.

bchivers3377
07-04-2006, 08:45 PM
I have a couple of missions where the guns won't fire, the rockets will though. Is there a place to check (config.ini) or maybe a setting that I changed?

bchivers3377
07-04-2006, 08:45 PM
I have a couple of missions where the guns won't fire, the rockets will though. Is there a place to check (config.ini) or maybe a setting that I changed?

VW-IceFire
07-04-2006, 09:32 PM
Odd...what missions...what planes?

lkemling
07-04-2006, 09:41 PM
Check to see if your aircraft is cannon only equipted,button one only fires machine guns I believe.....

bchivers3377
07-04-2006, 10:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VW-IceFire:
Odd...what missions...what planes? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>One is the final showdown the plane I-185M-82A Navy Shark the other don't remember the mission but the plane is a F4U-1D.
<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> </pre>Check to see if your aircraft is cannon only equipted,button one only fires machine guns I believe..... <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> </pre>
How do I do this?

usmc4282005
07-04-2006, 11:23 PM
Go into the controls menu. Weapon 1 is normally machine guns, 2 is cannons, 3 is rockets, 4 is bombs. Some planes like the P-47 you fire half of the maching guns with 1 and the other half with 2. You can also set a key for weapons 1&2 to fire together. Hope that helps.

law-abiding firearms owners who choose to own a gun to defend themselves or their families are part of the solution and not part of the problem

bchivers3377
07-05-2006, 06:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by usmc4282005:
Go into the controls menu. Weapon 1 is normally machine guns, 2 is cannons, 3 is rockets, 4 is bombs. Some planes like the P-47 you fire half of the maching guns with 1 and the other half with 2. You can also set a key for weapons 1&2 to fire together. Hope that helps.

That did the trick, thanks.

law-abiding firearms owners who choose to own a gun to defend themselves or their families are part of the solution and not part of the problem </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

VW-IceFire
07-05-2006, 06:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bchivers3377:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VW-IceFire:
Odd...what missions...what planes? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>One is the final showdown the plane I-185M-82A Navy Shark the other don't remember the mission but the plane is a F4U-1D.
<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> </pre>Check to see if your aircraft is cannon only equipted,button one only fires machine guns I believe..... <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> </pre>
How do I do this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Navy shark?

F4U-1D will have only machine guns and thus trigger 1 is required. The I-185 uses cannons and thus trigger 2 is required to fire guns. Check your controls.

bchivers3377
07-07-2006, 09:36 PM
That did the trick, thanks.