PDA

View Full Version : When will 4.9 Final be out ?



Frequent_Flyer
02-25-2008, 11:13 PM
There should be closure to the IL2 series. Any idea what the hold up is?

Frequent_Flyer
02-25-2008, 11:13 PM
There should be closure to the IL2 series. Any idea what the hold up is?

HayateAce
02-26-2008, 02:09 AM
They are fixin' up the IL2 P51.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif

http://www.swissmustangs.ch/mediac/400_0/media/P-51D.Assembly_01_STP459.xl.jpg

Frequent_Flyer
02-26-2008, 07:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HayateAce:
They are fixin' up the IL2 P51.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif

http://www.swissmustangs.ch/mediac/400_0/media/P-51D.Assembly_01_STP459.xl.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This really is the point to my question. The sooner Oleg releases SOWBOB. The improved damage model and ballistics will be much appreciated as he gets around to the US aircraft.

HayateAce
02-26-2008, 09:56 AM
Until then I'll serve in the RAF with a bloody carburettor atop my engine!

Aaron_GT
02-26-2008, 11:38 AM
Ah, putting the wings back on after a hard manouever, I see.

HayateAce
02-26-2008, 12:02 PM
No, they're correcting the improper CoG by moving the wing.

Viper2005_
02-26-2008, 12:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HayateAce:
http://www.swissmustangs.ch/mediac/400_0/media/P-51D.Assembly_01_STP459.xl.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guy on left to guy on right "These IKEA simpits are certainly demanding to assemble..."

WTE_Ibis
02-26-2008, 08:04 PM
What a waste of time, all they had to do was let a 109 pilot spot
it in the air and it would have had its wings removed quicksmart. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif


.

leitmotiv
02-26-2008, 09:10 PM
When is it coming? When pigs fly. Curtain is down on this item.

LEBillfish
02-26-2008, 10:58 PM
you bunch of noobs......

IL2 Sturmovik Handbook Version 4.08, Section 36, Article 73, Paragraph 82, Line item 78 states:

"4.08:36.73.82.78: All inquiries into deliveries, time lines, alterations, changes, improvements, etc., shall ONLY be responded to in the following fashion by loyal and knowledgable IL2 Sturmovik Enthusiasts; 2 weeks, two weeks, 14 days, half month, 1/26th of a year. Any other response to said inquiries upon open forums, through chat, via emails or pm's will instantly classify the respondant as a "noob"."


Frequent Flyer......Two Weeks.

Gumtree
02-26-2008, 11:03 PM
I have been told by a reliable source that the time to release is 336 hrs. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Enforcer572005
02-26-2008, 11:39 PM
Heh heh. Hey Billfish....if yer gonna keep tormenting us by changing your avatar all the time, you may as well put all of em someplace where we can see them - sheeesh.

I can say that because I'm a photog....sorta like being a doctor y'know.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

Anyway, I dunno if there is gonna be that much more in it than what we got already. I mean, looks like the developers of the planes were unable to finish them etc. I am kinda curious if there will be anything else though. I wanna see if there is anything I need to use in my 1947 East west cmpn ive worked on for over 9 mos.

LEBillfish
02-27-2008, 07:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Enforcer572005:
Heh heh. Hey Billfish....if yer gonna keep tormenting us by changing your avatar all the time, you may as well put all of em someplace where we can see them - sheeesh.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What you can't see it now?...There it is....

FeiHu
02-27-2008, 04:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LEBillfish:
you bunch of noobs......

IL2 Sturmovik Handbook Version 4.08, Section 36, Article 73, Paragraph 82, Line item 78 states:

"4.08:36.73.82.78: All inquiries into deliveries, time lines, alterations, changes, improvements, etc., shall ONLY be responded to in the following fashion by loyal and knowledgable IL2 Sturmovik Enthusiasts; 2 weeks, two weeks, 14 days, half month, 1/26th of a year. Any other response to said inquiries upon open forums, through chat, via emails or pm's will instantly classify the respondant as a "noob"."


Frequent Flyer......Two Weeks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif Two weeks ...be sure!!!

Viper2005_
02-27-2008, 05:00 PM
1209600 seconds. Approximately.

ElAurens
02-27-2008, 05:45 PM
72 hours before the release of SOW:BoB.