PDA

View Full Version : Auditore Family Crypt

Bonjoyle
11-25-2009, 12:48 PM
Okay, I know about the redemption of 40 points via uplay to open this door, but here is the question; I don't have 40 points. I spent the points I earned on other things. Will I ever be able to get that door opened? If not, then that is just stupid planning on behalf of ubisoft.

Please help,
Signed,
On the outside looking in...

Bonjoyle
11-25-2009, 12:48 PM
Okay, I know about the redemption of 40 points via uplay to open this door, but here is the question; I don't have 40 points. I spent the points I earned on other things. Will I ever be able to get that door opened? If not, then that is just stupid planning on behalf of ubisoft.

Please help,
Signed,
On the outside looking in...

LegacyXI
11-25-2009, 02:12 PM
Basically there are enough points to earn in each game to get every unlock for it. So unless you spent the points on other games that aren't out yet, you can still get it.

spincr
11-25-2009, 04:36 PM
Wrong, its your fault for not knowing whats there. Its obviously that with a system like this you cannot get everything, so you have to make choices.

kleaneasy
11-26-2009, 11:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bonjoyle:

Please help,
Signed,
On the outside looking in... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm afraid I dont know exactly how many points you can earn in game compared to how many you can spend but you can earn points in other Uplay games as they come out so could go back in the future and claim a reward you've missed

JuiceBeast
12-09-2009, 09:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LegacyXI:
Basically there are enough points to earn in each game to get every unlock for it. So unless you spent the points on other games that aren't out yet, you can still get it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

plunger435
12-10-2009, 06:07 PM
As long as you beat the game with Uplay on you'll have enough points to beat the game, including an extra 10 for just signing in.

coreyzorz
12-11-2009, 03:36 PM
If you have more than one console you can sign in on there, I think it might work like that. Like you can do one accomplishment on pc, then ps3 then xbox 360. Might be hard unless your friend maybe has another console you can do it on

wtr190788793
12-12-2009, 05:57 AM
i've made the stupid mistake of exiting the crypt without taking the treasures.. how do i re-enter the crypt ???? i've got more than enough Upoints, am not allowed to purchase the map again .... PLEASE ADVICE!!!!

Flora-Steel
12-13-2009, 03:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wtr190788793:
i've made the stupid mistake of exiting the crypt without taking the treasures.. how do i re-enter the crypt ???? i've got more than enough Upoints, am not allowed to purchase the map again .... PLEASE ADVICE!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>This is why I use a Guide so I don't miss things which might otherwise drive me to playing something all over again. And this is one game where you can't just play a level over again _OR Can You_??

I think I've got it all figured out now... I need to playout something called Bleeding Effect to get 30 points. The details are to complete the training and to reenter the Animus. And for the 40 points needed you playout An Old Friend Returns where you escape the hideout.

The only thing remaining is accounting for whether I have 10 or 20 points left and if there are 20 points left accounting for the missing 10 points. But I think I'd rather play AC2. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ghozi
12-22-2009, 02:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wtr190788793:
i've made the stupid mistake of exiting the crypt without taking the treasures.. how do i re-enter the crypt ???? i've got more than enough Upoints, am not allowed to purchase the map again .... PLEASE ADVICE!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>U can re-enter the crypt by replying ur memoriese in the dna sequence hope this can help...

rogue44status
12-22-2009, 10:22 PM
i cant figure out how to spend my points.. can anyone tell me how this is done?