PDA

View Full Version : needed improvements for the single player/Co-op (in the future) game.

DavisP92
11-18-2010, 01:23 PM
for the next assassin's creed game (maybe 2011) they should add a lot of things in order to make the gamers happy.

1. Let us change the outfits of the assassins, not just the color.

2. Co-op of course, but it needs its own story and a better customization foundation. for single and co-op story allow us to wear what we want. I don't want the right shoulder armor, a lot of people don't.

3. If ubisoft shows us something in the CGI trailer, actually put it in the game for us to have (the one sided shoulder armor and same vambraces).

4. Other animals, if they do this it would be cool to have a pet. but not gonna happen.

5. for the co-op, let us make our own outfit. including designs on the assassin outfit including the armors.

6. Armor should slow u down not make us a tank.

7. Have more weather that effects the gameplay. if it rains, you can slip. if it snows u move slower.

8. Allow your assassin's (if they have them) to swim and actually have more of an important role. talk to them, let them have more to say.

9. If our gun can kill them in one shot, why can't the templars do that?

10. Real stealth, Assassin's creed is a stealth action. Don't forget that the stealth part, what's in the game now isn't that stealthy.

11. Allow the players more freedom in weapons. Why can't I use the two swords or two daggers. I'd prefer to use a bow and arrow rather than a crossbow. thats just me tho.

If anyone else has any more ideas then plz post them. (don't say this should go to under the assassin's creed 3 topic, i'm strictly trying to get the discussion board to stay on the point of serious game improvements :P)

DavisP92
11-18-2010, 01:23 PM
for the next assassin's creed game (maybe 2011) they should add a lot of things in order to make the gamers happy.

1. Let us change the outfits of the assassins, not just the color.

2. Co-op of course, but it needs its own story and a better customization foundation. for single and co-op story allow us to wear what we want. I don't want the right shoulder armor, a lot of people don't.

3. If ubisoft shows us something in the CGI trailer, actually put it in the game for us to have (the one sided shoulder armor and same vambraces).

4. Other animals, if they do this it would be cool to have a pet. but not gonna happen.

5. for the co-op, let us make our own outfit. including designs on the assassin outfit including the armors.

6. Armor should slow u down not make us a tank.

7. Have more weather that effects the gameplay. if it rains, you can slip. if it snows u move slower.

8. Allow your assassin's (if they have them) to swim and actually have more of an important role. talk to them, let them have more to say.

9. If our gun can kill them in one shot, why can't the templars do that?

10. Real stealth, Assassin's creed is a stealth action. Don't forget that the stealth part, what's in the game now isn't that stealthy.

11. Allow the players more freedom in weapons. Why can't I use the two swords or two daggers. I'd prefer to use a bow and arrow rather than a crossbow. thats just me tho.

If anyone else has any more ideas then plz post them. (don't say this should go to under the assassin's creed 3 topic, i'm strictly trying to get the discussion board to stay on the point of serious game improvements :P)

JackyVengeance
11-18-2010, 03:02 PM
totally agree with all of these.

I think
1) you should be able to decide your chracters combat style is it stealth, brute, long ranged? that sorta thing

I had another one but now I cant remember lool

DavisP92
11-19-2010, 09:17 PM
they kinda have that now, but i can see where ur getting at. ur assassin should excel in a specific style of the players picking.