PDA

View Full Version : wondering about brotherhood gameplay

SteeltotheFace
09-18-2010, 01:37 AM
i saw the assassin creed brotherhood trailer and i saw that the other assassins moved to kill the guards without an order. Then in part of the dev diaries they were on the roof behind and everything went perfectly. So i'm wondering if you can make plans or is it spontaneous while you're doing an assassination.

SteeltotheFace
09-18-2010, 01:37 AM
i saw the assassin creed brotherhood trailer and i saw that the other assassins moved to kill the guards without an order. Then in part of the dev diaries they were on the roof behind and everything went perfectly. So i'm wondering if you can make plans or is it spontaneous while you're doing an assassination.

primerib69
09-18-2010, 02:29 AM
they only show up when you order them too. if you don't and they come out, it's probably a scripted event.

EzioAssassin51
09-18-2010, 02:41 AM
The AI automatically determines what would be the best way to act in certain events. For example, if you sick them on a couple of guards standing around, and you're undetected, they will stealthily assassinate them.

primerib69
09-18-2010, 02:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
The AI automatically determines what would be the best way to act in certain events. For example, if you sick them on a couple of guards standing around, and you're undetected, they will stealthily assassinate them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

pretty much.

masterfenix2009
09-18-2010, 09:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
The AI automatically determines what would be the best way to act in certain events. For example, if you sick them on a couple of guards standing around, and you're undetected, they will stealthily assassinate them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So your telling me the AI decides. Better be a smart one.

NewBlade200
09-18-2010, 02:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by assassino151:

So your telling me the AI decides. Better be a smart one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>they really only have to choose arrows or fight http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

EzioAssassin51
09-18-2010, 05:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NewBlade200:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by assassino151:

So your telling me the AI decides. Better be a smart one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>they really only have to choose arrows or fight http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah and from what we've seen, it is really smart. Lets hope it's the same in-game.

tyman1122
09-18-2010, 07:38 PM
I am GONNA play the GAME without the Brotherhood's HELP!!!!!!!!!

tyrce111
09-19-2010, 12:57 AM
I will slowly construct my brotherhood but only use the stealthy attacks so no one dies. I will then call them to help
me only in the last level...
When I finnished ACII and I decided I would go out on an adventure, I would stock up on every think I could before I go.
I'm going to do the same in ACB.
Fill up my knives, repair my armour, gill my bullet pouch, smoke bombs, healing salts, poisen, Poisen darts, best weapon, best armour, parachute materials, Fully upgrade the brotherhood to have max level guys to steLth kill guards for me, and of course, Awesome music- make you bleed(mabey).

EzioAssassin51
09-19-2010, 01:01 AM
Lol'd at Tyman http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif - No need to brag you're not going to use one of the game's awesome new features!

I personally am going to play one profile with them and everything upgraded, then i'll play one without them and stuff and see how difficult it is!