PDA

View Full Version : Developers reached a dead end.(Ending Spoilers)

KitkatReturns
11-23-2009, 01:18 AM
First of Love AC 1 and especially AC2.

But I feel the developers hit a dead end on where to go next and the only options I can see are:

. Star wars, battle type thing using pieces of eden and modern swords(laser type things)

. Matrix style dodgeing bullets in modern day

. Keep going to past ancestors for ever and people move on and not care about ending.

Modern assassins creed just couldn't work as guns would ruin the game and you can't use just swords and stuff in present.

*Spoiler Warning* <span class="ev_code_WHITE">The templars used batons and desmond still uses a hidden blade in Ac2 and doesn't make sesnse as you think you would use guns, which is probably why the Templars don't ruin the world yet.</span>

Talk and Discuss where you think the Developers could go in terms of setting, or what they could do as if guns are brought in as the main weapon it wouldn't work and if they don't use guns in modern days the game would just be stupid.

~kitkat~

KitkatReturns
11-23-2009, 01:18 AM

But I feel the developers hit a dead end on where to go next and the only options I can see are:

. Star wars, battle type thing using pieces of eden and modern swords(laser type things)

. Keep going to past ancestors for ever and people move on and not care about ending.

Modern assassins creed just couldn't work as guns would ruin the game and you can't use just swords and stuff in present.

*Spoiler Warning* <span class="ev_code_WHITE">The templars used batons and desmond still uses a hidden blade in Ac2 and doesn't make sesnse as you think you would use guns, which is probably why the Templars don't ruin the world yet.</span>

Talk and Discuss where you think the Developers could go in terms of setting, or what they could do as if guns are brought in as the main weapon it wouldn't work and if they don't use guns in modern days the game would just be stupid.

~kitkat~

Captain Tomatoz
11-23-2009, 01:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">e templars used batons and desmond still uses a hidden blade in Ac2 and doesn't make sesnse as you think you would use guns, which is probably why the Templars don't ruin the world yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

maybe between now and 2012 guns were abolished http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

keepth3beat
11-23-2009, 01:28 AM
I'm pretty sure we'll see some ancestral memories play out in the next game, too. Given the fact that Desmond was experiencing some visions outside of the animus, I have a feeling that he'll experience symptoms of the Bleeding Effect. Not to the same extent as Subject 16 (who I think will also be referred to in the next one, too), though.

Aside from the bits that aren't genetic memories, I think Desmond, Lucy and company will go to each of the vaults throughout the world to try and prevent the disaster that Minerva predicted.

I'm kind of interested to see what sort of part the Templars will play, though. I'm not sure how they'll fit in, given the fact that 'nature' is now the Templar and the Assassin's mutual enemy.

PlagueDoctor357
11-23-2009, 02:46 AM
Minerva still tells him to watch for the cross as they are many and will be after him.

Just watched the scene on youtube again haha.

Also, to the TC. They only use batons because Viddic wanted Desmond alive.

I could see it being modern day and having like some type of new lightweight kevlar (Altair touches on this subject in the codex) that can now withstand bullets (You'd still lose health but think of it as an arrow on the last two games.)

Desmond, being trained the way he is could just use the regular equipment.

Maybe throw a few pistol/knife combo death animations into the kills.

But still, pretty much all swords and daggers.

I think that would be cool anyway.

davethepaveway
11-23-2009, 03:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KitkatReturns:

~kitkat~ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha the ending was good he has to find and as for the batons they wanted desmond alive anyone fully done the truth yet i have 16/20 really long winded finding them going to every viewpoint http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Black_Widow9
11-23-2009, 01:36 PM
Please use the Find button. There have been many Threads regarding AC3.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>