PDA

View Full Version : Treasure chests

BITE1T
02-04-2010, 02:07 PM
Hey, I have completed AC2, and it shows that I have all the achievements....BUT...when I was in the family crypt, it appears that I missed two of the treasure chests. Does anyone know how I can get back into the family crypt once the game is completed?? I have the family cape etc. but cannot find a way to get back in??
Any ideas???? TKS in advance.

BITE1T
02-04-2010, 02:07 PM
Hey, I have completed AC2, and it shows that I have all the achievements....BUT...when I was in the family crypt, it appears that I missed two of the treasure chests. Does anyone know how I can get back into the family crypt once the game is completed?? I have the family cape etc. but cannot find a way to get back in??
Any ideas???? TKS in advance.

Captain Tomatoz
02-04-2010, 03:39 PM
start > Dna

and it should be somewhere in there

shimpaku
02-04-2010, 06:02 PM
Hmmm...I didn't realize one could replay sequences, Assassination Tomb's, etc. I just finished the game today, and after reading this, I went back to the DNA and it seems that once you finish the game you can indeed replay whatever you wish!

This is good to hear as I accomplished everything, i.e. all the feathers, Glyphs, Codex pages,tomb seals, etc. except, knocking a guard down during the flying sequence which counts as an accomplishment although I didn't realize that at the time. I also have a few races to complete (which I HATE).

With that said this brings me to a very important question. If I should by chance go back and replay whichever sequence I need to replay to gain every attribute will it still count, or must it be accomplished during the normal sequence of playing the game?

As for collecting all the treasures I don't believe this counts as an achievement so there is no need to worry about them, unless of course, you are a perfectionist.

OzDavis
02-05-2010, 09:07 AM
You can only replay side missions.
Main story memories cannot be replayed in AC2.
Official Petition (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/1001056608)

shimpaku
02-05-2010, 10:31 AM
Like I said, I just finished the game and was actually very surprised that one could replay side missions. I didn't think that one could replay any of the main sequences but when I saw that side missions could be replayed I thought that perhaps some of the main story lines could be replayed albeit I didn't try.

One of my biggest gripes with this game is the inability to replay sequences and I find it reprehensible that Ubisoft mindlessly ignored this very important issue.

toyman67
02-22-2010, 09:38 AM
i miss the eighth statue at the villa. search all over the place several times but still nothing.
any help appreciated

sherbet56
02-22-2010, 05:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by toyman67:
i miss the eighth statue at the villa. search all over the place several times but still nothing.
any help appreciated </div></BLOCKQUOTE>.......go to gamespy.com.you will find maps there