PDA

View Full Version : Problem with S03 - Memory 10 (The Sentinel - Part 2)

Saqaliba
11-16-2011, 10:40 PM
Ok... so I have sent the Master Assassin on the Mediterranean contract and he is there indefinitely and it has no specific time. Because he is stuck out their, memory 10 won't show up on the map. WTF? Anyone have this problem. I can't progress any further because he won't complete the mission in Bursa.

Saqaliba
11-16-2011, 10:40 PM
Ok... so I have sent the Master Assassin on the Mediterranean contract and he is there indefinitely and it has no specific time. Because he is stuck out their, memory 10 won't show up on the map. WTF? Anyone have this problem. I can't progress any further because he won't complete the mission in Bursa.

Saqaliba
11-16-2011, 11:31 PM
Where the hell is the mission start? Can't progress any further than sequence 03.10. Not happy.

loadexfa
05-22-2012, 12:24 AM
The same thing is happening to me. Has nobody else encountered and resolved this?

LightRey
05-22-2012, 01:20 AM
It's a story mission. It ends when you've progressed far enough. Ssly, this question has been asked like a hundred times already and this is a very old thread. -__-;

rileypoole1234
05-22-2012, 02:15 AM
It's a story mission. It ends when you've progressed far enough. Ssly, this question has been asked like a hundred times already and this is a very old thread. -__-;

Good God. I was going to reply, and then I looked at the date and my mind was blown.

loadexfa
05-22-2012, 05:00 PM
I don't understand the response. My previous mission did end and the next one doesn't provide a trigger for me to start it. Should I proceed by continuing to rebuild the city (purchasing stores) and taking over areas controlled by the Templars until it does show up on my map? None of the walkthroughs I've read make any mention of needing to wait for the next mission to appear on the map.

I understand this is an old thread, it is what came up when I did a google search on my issue. I also tried searching the forums and didn't find anything, maybe I'm using the wrong keywords.

Moultonborough
05-22-2012, 07:57 PM
He won't show up till after a few memories. Just keep working through the game.