PDA

View Full Version : Assasins Creed Multiplayer Level-up?

Henry454
09-13-2010, 04:04 PM
I would appreciate if you answered a few questions about potential online ideas for ubisoft to consider. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

D00CH
09-13-2010, 05:07 PM
By ACIII you mean Assassin's Creed Brotherhood right?

Deathgrim666
09-13-2010, 05:12 PM
There will be a leveling system in AC:B mp.

AubreyWilborn
09-13-2010, 05:18 PM
And we'll be able to customize our MP character, in order to suit our preferred killing style.

What I'd like to see-and I don't know if this will already be possible-is the ability to have weapons like swords, axes, maces, etc. Within reason. It would be a little pointless to see a dainty little courtesan lugging around a big ol' axe.

But anyway-it would be great to be able to use these weapons to fight back against our attacker in the wanted mode, instead of just being able to run from them. We should be able to get into a swordfight with them if we want.

D00CH
09-13-2010, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by AubreyWilborn:
And we'll be able to customize our MP character, in order to suit our preferred killing style.

What I'd like to see-and I don't know if this will already be possible-is the ability to have weapons like swords, axes, maces, etc. Within reason. It would be a little pointless to see a dainty little courtesan lugging around a big ol' axe.

But anyway-it would be great to be able to use these weapons to fight back against our attacker in the wanted mode, instead of just being able to run from them. We should be able to get into a swordfight with them if we want.

You can't actually kill someone that's following you but you can humiliate them and after you do that they get assigned a different target.

Caligula__
09-13-2010, 08:51 PM
hit em with teh flat of the blade if you need to humiliate em

AnthonyA85
09-13-2010, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by D00CH:
You can't actually kill someone that's following you but you can humiliate them and after you do that they get assigned a different target.

Are you sure? I think i saw in one of the MP demos, the player got killed fighting her assigned target (he/she spotted her and attacked, managed to kill her)

EzioAssassin51
09-14-2010, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by D00CH:

Are you sure? I think i saw in one of the MP demos, the player got killed fighting her assigned target (he/she spotted her and attacked, managed to kill her) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you sure you saw the guy die and not just fall to the ground unconcious (sp?) because of being humiliated?

AnthonyA85
09-14-2010, 08:39 AM
It was the PAX 2010 multiplayer demo i think, http://www.gametrailers.com/vi...sassins-creed/704129 (http://www.gametrailers.com/video/pax-10-assassins-creed/704129) if you listen carefully to what the woman is sayind during the walkthrough, she says the player was killed by her target.

Deathgrim666
09-14-2010, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by D00CH:

Are you sure? I think i saw in one of the MP demos, the player got killed fighting her assigned target (he/she spotted her and attacked, managed to kill her) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you sure you saw the guy die and not just fall to the ground unconcious (sp?) because of being humiliated? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When u get stunned/humitiated u get knocked to the ground and about 5 secs u can get back up.