PDA

View Full Version : Question about sound changes

G-like
03-18-2005, 08:11 AM
Okay I have a probably stupid question...

Under sound options, all the knobs for cahnging sound like speech, etc say opp or obb or something. When you click them, they turn to -2, -4,-6 and so on up to -16. WHAT THE HELL does all that mean... No info in the manual about this... does opp or obb mean off... and if it does, why dont they tell us that by placing cursor over it... I dont speak german (thats what it could be, but with no explanation, i dont know). Can someone explain what all these negative numbers due?? Is it volume? anyone??

naturalhigh1985
03-18-2005, 08:26 AM
German... hahahahahaaahahaha. oh common. you must be joking.
Those are pretty basic decibel's!!!
Surely youve heard of those in... primary school? dB. You really dont need a manual to know that...

superbomber2004
03-18-2005, 08:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by naturalhigh1985:
German... hahahahahaaahahaha. oh common. you must be joking.
Those are pretty basic decibel's!!!
Surely youve heard of those in... primary school? dB. You really dont need a manual to know that... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's only asking for help http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

G-like
03-18-2005, 03:10 PM
So its 0 db, not a O. So what you are saying in your own unique way is that its is sound volume? Like everyone is suppose to know this.... And how many other things are written in decibels? I know when I turn on my stereo, I always place it on -4 Decibels jackas-s....

you could have given me help, but instead you gave me so much more...