PDA

View Full Version : Weapon officer data

BiggBuddplz
07-05-2006, 02:52 AM
Hi,I try to play as real as possible, but i find the time it takes for an wp officer to make data far too quick, it should take an least 10 secs to get an accuate speed est, in the game u get an responce in 1-2 secs. Any way to mod delay time it takes for wp solution? and how long would be a reasonable time?

BiggBuddplz
07-05-2006, 02:52 AM
Hi,I try to play as real as possible, but i find the time it takes for an wp officer to make data far too quick, it should take an least 10 secs to get an accuate speed est, in the game u get an responce in 1-2 secs. Any way to mod delay time it takes for wp solution? and how long would be a reasonable time?

VikingGrandad
07-05-2006, 07:32 AM
That's a good idea. I don't know enough about modding to say whether it's possible. Rather than a fixed time of 10 seconds, it would be great if the delay depended on the competence of the officer, or perhaps a random time of 5-30 seconds?

If you don't get a response here, try asking in the subsim.com SH3 forums (try here (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)), which is where most of the mod-makers hang out.

hueywolf123
07-05-2006, 03:51 PM
I totally agree, also asking him to identify the target? it's us looking through the periscope, how the hell would he know what we are looking at?
This delay could also vary according to weather conditions