PDA

View Full Version : Restricted area help

LaundryABSS
05-05-2011, 11:48 AM
I have trained all brothers but three to assassins, have bought every building I can, have massive amounts of money but can not get access to three borgia towers on the map. The towers are in restricted areas that I can not get into. Been playing for a couple of weeks and this is driving me crazy. The two areas where the three towers are located are antico district and campagna district. I have three romulus keys if that makes a difference and would like to know if everything has to be 100 percent snyced to move ahead. nealerogers@hotmail.com

LaundryABSS
05-05-2011, 11:48 AM
I have trained all brothers but three to assassins, have bought every building I can, have massive amounts of money but can not get access to three borgia towers on the map. The towers are in restricted areas that I can not get into. Been playing for a couple of weeks and this is driving me crazy. The two areas where the three towers are located are antico district and campagna district. I have three romulus keys if that makes a difference and would like to know if everything has to be 100 percent snyced to move ahead. nealerogers@hotmail.com

reini03
05-05-2011, 11:53 AM
How can't you access the towers? Remember, you'll first have to kill each Captian (or whatever).

LaundryABSS
05-05-2011, 12:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
How can't you access the towers? Remember, you'll first have to kill each Captian (or whatever). </div></BLOCKQUOTE> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gifI cant get in the area to kill the Captain because it is restricted that is the problem. Thank for help

Ureh
05-05-2011, 12:14 PM
The last few towers can't be accessed until much later in the game. What sequence are you in? Is there a memory marker asking you to enter an off-limits area?

If I remember correctly you don't have to destroy all the towers to finish the game. Only about a handful of them have to be burned.

franticzone
05-05-2011, 03:36 PM
I'm having the same problem. Towers and memory marker in the restricted area to the east. I thought i found a way by following the aquaduct. That did not work.

I'll keep trying.